Game Day Round 11, 2019: St.Kilda v Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted on the Dees board last night after they choked against Adelaide and said that Goodwin is too soft as their coach and they should bring back Barassi to give them a good old fashioned spray.

We need the same, Richo is too soft on this group, we need to get a coach like Sheldon or Alves who weren't afraid to give a good old fashioned spray.

I can't see Richo giving our players a spray and even if he did they probably wouldn't take any notice.
Barassi would have the kids in tears . They would call the police for harassment if they got yelled at to much
Soft generation

This game plan does not help our development one bit. Built on pressure and scrapping and that's it.
Very few of our players have the skill level of a standard AFL player. Whilst some of our mids have a fair crack hardly any can hurt you with skill.
Richo needs to go and we need to find a gun midfielder or 2 or the next 5 years are going to be another waste.

Sinclair- best is rare, is to soft and just doesn't do nearly enough.
Bruce- tries hard on occasions, lacks skill and football IQ.
Ross- slaps it on his boot 80% of the time without thinking, effort is borderline atrocious.
Phillips- has no footy brain, looks lost, skill level is no good.
Long- tries hard and has a crack but just makes terrible decisions.
Brown- honest footballer, tries hard, zero skill, most one dimensional footballer in the comp.
Kent- skill level is horrendous, kicking for goal embarrassing.
Coffield- is the desire there?
Newnes- has talent.. rarely see it.

Had enough. This club is torture.

Harsh on Billings. Been at least okay despite spending the last 24 hours expelling liquids from both ends.
Same can't be said for some teammates.

Don't play then. He's been s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why we as a supporters should accept this kind of performance?

We give our hard earned $$$$ to the club in form of membership, merchandise etc. We have every rights to ask these questions.

Please don't give me loyalty bul@#$%. We all are passionate supporters but eventually we lose our patience when same things happens year after year and we don't see any progress.

If you are in any other industry then you have to achieve your KPIs, if you don't then you are performance managed and then kicked out. If you are new to the organisation then you are developed accordingly. You are placed with your mentor and you can learn skills.

I am not sure we are any good in players development. After 3-5 years in AFL industry, our players are making same mistakes.

Hmmmm...... i don't want to spoil my rest of the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back