The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can only imagine this is down to the timing of the referral. UEFA had to do it in 5 years after the original decision. They referred us on the final day of that five years, according to us they did that without giving any consideration to a 100 page submission of ours in response to the investigation.

I'd be disappointed if this was finished on a procedural matter tbh.

Phil Jagielka has left Everton after 12 years, 6 as Captain. I will remember him for one moment.

0_jags.jpg

As the commentator said at the time - A bolt from the Everton blue.
I was there that day. I'm probably about 10 seats to the left of this guy covering his mouth

1559800002413.png

Can only imagine this is down to the timing of the referral. UEFA had to do it in 5 years after the original decision. They referred us on the final day of that five years, according to us they did that without giving any consideration to a 100 page submission of ours in response to the investigation.

I'd be disappointed if this was finished on a procedural matter tbh.

Haha so UEFA should consider evidence produced by a club suspected of cheating before deciding on whether they should be punished.

Sounds like desperation to me. Interesting to see if CAS dismisses it out of hand instead of going to a hearing.

Haha so UEFA should consider evidence produced by a club suspected of cheating before deciding on whether they should be punished.

Do you think UEFA should punish us without giving us the opportunity to provide evidence of our innocence instead?

CAS would love that.

Do you think UEFA should punish us without giving us the opportunity to provide evidence of our innocence instead?

CAS would love that.
Every club should be entitled to a fair hearing.
UEFA/FIFA though are as corrupt as the BCCI

Sounds like desperation to me. Interesting to see if CAS dismisses it out of hand instead of going to a hearing.
did that sound smarter in your head?

Indeed, because what value a fair trial? I say just throw anyone accused of anything straight into the gulag without due process.

Wait...What?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm no lawyer (legally anyway) but I'm sure both sides are allowed to produce evidence.

CAS would love that.

Do you believe a club should be attempting to try and stop the process of a club being investigated and/or punished for cheating? CAS would just love that, it would be open season. Every time a club is going to get punished by UEFA they would run crying to CAS and say that UEFA can't do it because they swear they are not guilty, look at our 100 page submission etc etc. You are not arguing the punishment, you are arguing UEFA's right to punish you (at this stage).

Should UEFA find you guilty you will then have a right of reply to present your side of the story.

Otherwise known as that foundational legal principle of guilty until proven innocent.

:drunk:

uefa club financial control body adjudicatory chamber is not a court of law. also, they have not decided whether City are guilty or not - City are trying to stop them even making a decision on it. if city believe they are innocent they should present their case to the adjuciatory chamber - not try and stop the process of it happening.

uefa club financial control body adjudicatory chamber is not a court of law. also, they have not decided whether City are guilty or not - City are trying to stop them even making a decision on it. if city believe they are innocent they should present their case to the adjuciatory chamber - not try and stop the process of it happening.
Aren't you an accountant or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back