Paging Tiger Front Runners

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, I'm still here. I've been waiting for your inevitable 'chirp' about Friday night. What took you so long? I suppose you watched it over & over to get the foul taste of the Qualifying Final thrashing out of your mouth. Obviously, it still stings.

You couldn't beat a full Richmond side, so when you destroy a depleted one, you think your band of hand baggers have actually achieved something. You are so easily pleased.

Season ain't over by a long shot, we look forward to you hosting us in a cut throat final on the G again very soon.
Nice melt.

I was on the road, so didn't get a chance to watch it all live. It was a good replay, though.

Your optimism about finals is adorable :)

Geelong vs Richmond in cut throat finals over the last 30 years:

Geelong 1
Richmond 0

Hey Sterge - I know you're busy responding to mash requests, but...

Can you tell me where this thread went? I heard it was essential reading.

88b32b5abca6d6b766b6198add4da520.jpg

That can’t be real?

Friend. A few points

This was a solid melt. I give it a 7/10
Also, and I mean this with absolute sincerity. Richmunt won’t play Geelong in a final - because they won’t win enough games to quality for the post season. Sadly, the tuggers epic 2017-2017 dynasty is a distant memory.

Richmunt??? What are you?? 11 years old? It's a sign of a blokes intelligence level when he resorts to name calling. Put your big boy pants on champ (if you own any).

Only a 7, I was aiming higher than that. Obviously I need a lesson. I will go back and read the 10/10's that you guys continue to post about hosting us at the G in a final AND the odd H&A game. Fair to say, the writing is on the wall that the Tiggers will never again be subjected to that sh1t hole that you call home. That's gotta sting my dear boy. Enjoy your day.

Last edited:

Nice thread whatsmyteam shame that Sterge deleted it.

congratulations on the June premiership

looking forward to you bombing out in straight sets again. old and gorne

Looking forward to Selwood and Scott holding up the premiership cup on the 28th September :)

Chris Scott - soon to be dual premiership coach, recognised as the greatest coach of all time with a career win percentage over 70%

Nice thread whatsmyteam shame that Sterge deleted it.

Looking forward to Selwood and Scott holding up the premiership cup on the 28th September :)

Chris Scott - soon to be dual premiership coach, recognised as the greatest coach of all time with a career win percentage over 70%
you would have to win a final first . how long has it been ? 10 years since you havent bombed out ?

your retirement home list will be cooked by august

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You couldn't beat a full Richmond side, so when you destroy a depleted one,

Tissue?

Genuinely good sides still win if they are "depeleted"

After being kissed on the dick by the injury gods for an extended period, for the first time in 3 years Richmond has to deal with an injury list which is completely normal in the AFL - and much less serious than many teams have had to endure over the same years.

Richmond's problem is not that it has injuries - it is more that it has the most top heavy list I can ever remember seeing in a side which has experienced success.

Genuinely good sides bring in a new cog and the machine keeps working. There may be some loss of polish, but the thing keeps on functioning.

Tissue?

After being kissed on the dick by the injury gods for an extended period, for the first time in 3 years Richmond has to deal with an injury list which is completely normal in the AFL - and much less serious than many teams have had to endure over the same years.

Richmond's problem is not that it has injuries - it is more that it has the most top heavy list I can ever remember seeing in a side which has experienced success.

Genuinely good sides bring in a new cog and the machine keeps working. There may be some loss of polish, but the thing keeps on functioning.

Yes, I agree, we were kissed on the dick the last 2 years, but also at 7-5, I could argue that the the thing has kept on funtioning. There becomes a tipping point though and we have reached it. The fact that we haven't had long term injuries in 17/18, means that we didn't have to bring in the back ups. Others have had injuries, Collingwood in 2018 for example but they didn't have to replace anywhere near the quality of Rance (missed 11), Riewoldt (9), Cotchin (7), Nankervis (4, with 4 to go), Short (9). Try to think of & remove 4-5 players of equal importance from your own team for extended periods and imagine how you would perform.

Tissue?

still 7-5 lol

some carlspoon fans were not born the last time you won 7 games

Richmunt??? What are you?? 11 years old? It's a sign of a blokes intelligence level when he resorts to name calling. Put your big boy pants on champ (if you own any).

Only a 7, I was aiming higher than that. Obviously I need a lesson. I will go back and read the 10/10's that you guys continue to post about hosting us at the G in a final AND the odd H&A game. Fair to say, the writing is on the wall that the Tiggers will never again be subjected to that sh1t hole that you call home. Boy, that's gotta sting my dear boy. Enjoy your day.
That's better, mate :)

Enjoy your holidays. See you next year.

you would have to win a final first . how long has it been ? 10 years since you havent bombed out ?

your retirement home list will be cooked by august
Bombed out? Does that mean not winning a premiership?

Cos in the past 10 years we've won 2 and remained competitive the other years.

In meantime you've Bradbury'd 1 and bombed out of finals losing to 9th :(

Bombed out? Does that mean not winning a premiership?

Cos in the past 10 years we've won 2 and remained competitive the other years.

In meantime you've Bradbury'd 1 and bombed out of finals losing to 9th :(
but you have been bombing out recently, look forward to it happening again

you'll be cooked and lose to the better sides. your old team has peaked to early lol

but you have been bombing out recently, look forward to it happening again

you'll be cooked and lose to the better sides. your old team has peaked to early lol

Old? The only old person we have is Gary and he's in AA contention.

Hawkins is in career best form.

Selwood's playing a different role and a little bit down.

Harry's still trucking :)

Everyone else is under 30 by a fair margin

I'm looking forward to the return of 9thmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back