FTA-TV Masterchef 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Blake's dish was so s**t.

Of course you would like Tessa Luke, I'm surprised you don't like the other blondes. Tessa is a bogan. I'm more into personalities like Tatie and Anoushka. Tessa and her fake boobs. I'm liking Matt as a mentor he is a bit hard core. Simon for me as the dark horse. Abbey is progressing nicely though has no personality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course you would like Tessa Luke, I'm surprised you don't like the other blondes. Tessa is a bogan. I'm more into personalities like Tatie and Anoushka. Tessa and her fake boobs. I'm liking Matt as a mentor he is a bit hard core. Simon for me as the dark horse. Abbey is progressing nicely though has no personality.

Laurissa is good I like her style of cooking, do like Tessa though. Actually do like Anoushka. Tatie bores me although I don’t love that cuisine much.

Was hoping to see Walleed back but congrats to Tim his steak and mushroom dish looked awesome

Walleed was the ultimate middle bloke never did a great dish or poor one. Meh will not be missed.

Actually liked Leah’s dish tonight too. Tim was the best tonight though deserves his place

Last edited:
If Steph had properly read the recipe she'd be fine.

Simon the favourite I think

Tessa or Simon, think those two will be very close to winning it. Won't be shocked if that's the finale.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back