Trades Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m an idiot, hold Matt Crouch for 2 weeks and then get rid of him after 3 and he comes straight back in. Meanwhile I hold Rocky as he’s apparently a chance to play in China, then misses a fortnight later. He’s getting traded this week.

If he misses I'm trading. Can't risk another Mrouch scenario.

D6 question until Whitfield returns

Rozee or Witherden

Keep 1 trade 1, Any thoughts

Rozee plays this week which helps but I field 20 anyway.

If you want a left field decent option. Ryan Burton 459K is a solid POD choice, his role is now sustained with Broadent out, he has back to back 80’s after his injury. And is way under priced. I think he’s worth the punt!

Rocky definitely out. Seriously what a bloody joke. Why take him all the way to China then in the first place you muppets.

I'm probably going to have to hold again, but bloody hell. Means I need one of Corbett or Young to play otherwise its donut city for me.

Some journo had a rant saying he "should never have been born". It was in regards to the free kick paid against Howe for kicking someone in the back
Malcolm Blight said it. Was tongue in cheek, he was just annoyed that the studs rule came in because of Greene.

Rocky definitely out. Seriously what a bloody joke. Why take him all the way to China then in the first place you muppets.

I'm probably going to have to hold again, but bloody hell. Means I need one of Corbett or Young to play otherwise its donut city for me.
Is Drew in?!?!?!?!?!?

If you want a left field decent option. Ryan Burton 459K is a solid POD choice, his role is now sustained with Broadent out, he has back to back 80’s after his injury. And is way under priced. I think he’s worth the punt!
Not a bad option.

I am actually a Rozee and Witherden owner. Was debating which one to trade out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously wtf. Why in the world do you take a bloke all the way to China if he's so injured that he can't play 2 weeks later... I can hold if I want to (I've got 19 even without Rocky) but I don't know if I should now. If I keep and he's out next week I'm really stuffed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back