News 2019 St Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I really feel for Paddy. I try not to get sucked in when other posters start bagging the guy out. He's never had a clear block of games to get going. I was always of the opinion that he could've been anything. Seems a top guy. Hope he gets some answers, and more than anything I suppose, makes an informed and we'll judged decision with regards to his future.

Lethers dodged the question about whether Richo had to make finals to be extended....
“ we just have to keep on improving.”

Relieved the Ming injury is just ankle syndesmosis.

Billings taken his leadership on field to a new level. He absolutely loves the club. In final stages of sorting out the contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Syndesmosis is actually damage to the ligaments holding both leg bones together. Often Happens when foot is stuck in ground and leg twists too far
They are saying it's only around 6 weeks which suggests the joint is still stable and surgery isn't required which is on a common high ankle sprain type of the syndesmosis injuries. When surgery is required it gets more serious.

Lethers dodged the question about whether Richo had to make finals to be extended....
“ we just have to keep on improving.”

Relieved the Ming injury is just ankle syndesmosis.

Billings taken his leadership on field to a new level. He absolutely loves the club. In final stages of sorting out the contract.

anyone got the link to the interview?

anyone got the link to the interview?

It was 3aw after 6:00pm. May have it on the website.

Didn’t mention any surgery for Max, and none required for Steele (2/3 weeks)

Reading up on syndesmosis injuries there are different severities with varying rehab timeframes ranging between 1 month - 6 months. Again, depending on severity, crutches or a moon boot may be required. Surgery an option for the high end damage. Surely the fact that Winx was walking (admittedly favouring his ankle) unaided & without a moon boot the day after the injury is a positive? Even the fact that he is walking? The only logical conclusion is his injury is on the lower level of the scale. *Hoping*

Reading up on syndesmosis injuries there are different severities with varying rehab timeframes ranging between 1 month - 6 months. Again, depending on severity, crutches or a moon boot may be required. Surgery an option for the high end damage. Surely the fact that Winx was walking (admittedly favouring his ankle) unaided & without a moon boot the day after the injury is a positive? Even the fact that he is walking? The only logical conclusion is his injury is on the lower level of the scale. *Hoping*
Max looks comfortable enough

15g6kj8.jpg

Is it just me or are some a little gobsmacked that he now has a syndesmosis injury.

I'd never heard of it until one poster yesterday......while we were all having heart failure......posted that it could be that.

We were all going into hyper meltdown over a possible re injuring of his knee....then off for scans.....we dodged a bullet....it was "only" a jarred knee.....the scar tissue is ok from the reconstruction.

Today...….hold on....no it's not knee related.......it's a syndesmosis injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back