News 2023 St Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone know what app you need installed to play these clips?
They always show up for me as 'Unsupported Video'.

On SM-T290 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I only find the “unsupported video” thingy comes up when viewing Big Footy via Tapatalk.

If I view the site through the browser the same links all work.

So I blame Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saints near full-strength, yet we're gonna go ahead and name half the squad in this injury sorry "niggle" update...

And last year Membrey seemed to be going in for a precautionary massage and next thing you know he was gone for months. Max King was progressing so well he may even get back for round one, in fact they had to hold him back. ;)

It's very very sad to have just read on the Saints app of Sheena Ferguson's passing.

What an absolute "trail blazer" she was for women in football and especially the Saints..... since the late 70's.

She was as passionate a Saints person as anyone.

And that strong Scottish accent would put a shiver down any spine.

Incredibly after training this morning.....her name came up in converstaion.....we all wondered if she was still with us.

For anyone reading this post...........have a read of the article celebrating her .....on the club website.

Love Mase. Want to punch the interviewer in the head for his constant interrupting and sentence finishing.
I was listening to this as I was cleaning before and FMD this campaigner is insufferable. Seems like Mase is just a nice guy and let him talk over the top of him but you could tell Mase just wanted to finish what he was saying without being interrupted.

Got me riled up ffs 😂

I was listening to this as I was cleaning before and FMD this campaigner is insufferable. Seems like Mase is just a nice guy and let him talk over the top of him but you could tell Mase just wanted to finish what he was saying without being interrupted.

Got me riled up ffs 😂
Too right, George. It could've been interesting and informative, as Mason is a good media performer.

You were being generous when you described the interviewer as insufferable. I can think of many other descriptions of him, but a sense of decorum prevents me from using them.

Me thinks its Megaphone but you can just go straight to the SEN website to hear the interview with Arie

Thanks for the link. Just listened to it. Compared to what I was expecting, he speaks surprisingly well for all the mud and innuendo that's been cast his way,

On SM-T290 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back