Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

2nd band on. Brunswick Street 'black metal'. Antifa 'black metal'. Art student 'black metal'. Whatever the name we all know what it is. 4 normal looking types with a double bass (as in a stand up bass instrument). Save me.

Make black metal hate again.

That s**t really is a hipster event.

Make black metal hate again.

That **** really is a hipster event.

Funebrarum were great and worth the travel if you like death metal. Another s**t band on now then Mystifer. No 'safe space' posters up this year.

2nd band on. Brunswick Street 'black metal'. Antifa 'black metal'. Art student 'black metal'. Whatever the name we all know what it is. 4 normal looking types with a double bass (as in a stand up bass instrument). Save me.

Just saw a photo of this from soft old estranged high school friends on FB that went.

FMD.

Just saw a photo of this from soft old estranged high school friends on FB that went.

FMD.

Mystifier and Funebrarum were great. Heresiarch also good. The less said about the other two circus acts the better. Heap of the crowd ****ed off after the circus act which played before Mystifier. Crowd down from last year. They should have ****ed off the circus acts and had Candlemass headline. In saying so, I enjoyed it and will happily return again if some of the bands are decent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spent some time with Dime last night, Randall Amps demonstration '93, got 30 mins in, what a champ.

Just landed in Richmond, I'll check all the tracks y'all crazy MFs been posting later on!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back