Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

On my way in to Incantation & Krisiun now. Looking forward to this.

Seeing them tomorrow...don't know much about Incantation but hanging out for Krisiun.

Making the most of it seeing as Perth has gotten a bit of a shafting when it comes to gigs lately. Last gig I saw (missed Psycroptic unfortunately) was The Black Dahlia Murder/Aborted last year. No Fleshgod, no Obscura, that big arse Ne Obliviscaris tour and a few others. Not surprised really and I get why but still sucks

So unsurprisingly the show ran late, Krisiun had their set cut short and Incantation didn't hit the stage til an hour overtime (12:30) Unfortunately I had to leave at 1 to get 4 hours sleep before work today. Promoter needs to get his s**t together and not have so many support bands.

So unsurprisingly the show ran late, Krisiun had their set cut short and Incantation didn't hit the stage til an hour overtime (12:30) Unfortunately I had to leave at 1 to get 4 hours sleep before work today. Promoter needs to get his **** together and not have so many support bands.

I am so glad ours was on a Saturday for exactly these reasons. I'd imagine there would've been less people there at the end of Incantation than at the start, just cos of work the next day.

I am so glad ours was on a Saturday for exactly these reasons. I'd imagine there would've been less people there at the end of Incantation than at the start, just cos of work the next day.

I don't know what time curfew is in Adelaide on a Tuesday night but they'd have to be cutting it fine. I highly doubt that Incantation got through their whole set. Crowd was small but those there at the end were enthusiastic at least.

In melb this weekend and wondering on best cd joints
Im asuming jb in the cbd?
I will be south of the city down chadstone way too if theres anything down that way i should look at.
All help appreciated

Try these two.

JB in Melbourne will be no different to any other State, but try Bourke Street & Knox (might be a bit far away from you).

So unsurprisingly the show ran late, Krisiun had their set cut short and Incantation didn't hit the stage til an hour overtime (12:30) Unfortunately I had to leave at 1 to get 4 hours sleep before work today. Promoter needs to get his **** together and not have so many support bands.

You got "Martied". Sad - it always happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just pissed off because Krisiun were awesome and it sucked to only hear about 5 songs.

His Sunday night Sabbat show here was his best work. Running an hour behind schedule and there is an upcoming curfew. People sticking around to see Sabbat obviously. Doubt any really care for a set of local band's bog standard thrash metal. He still allows the support act to play a full set (support act should have been on after Sabbat (if possible) at this time in my view). People leaving shortly after Sabbat start due to public transport and work. Sabbat play a shortened set. During support act debacle certain I saw him at merch booth looking disinterested. Sure I complained about this earlier in the thread. Seems everyone I speak to is live to it except Marty. Odd.

His Sunday night Sabbat show here was his best work. Running an hour behind schedule and there is an upcoming curfew. People sticking around to see Sabbat obviously. Doubt any really care for a set of local band's bog standard thrash metal. He still allows the support act to play a full set (support act should have been on after Sabbat (if possible) at this time in my view). People leaving shortly after Sabbat start due to public transport and work. Sabbat play a shortened set. During support act debacle certain I saw him at merch booth looking disinterested. Sure I complained about this earlier in the thread. Seems everyone I speak to is live to it except Marty. Odd.

Oblivious? He sounds like the Gill McLachlan of the Metal scene.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back