IF Geelong lose the 2019 flag...THEN...

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine having your entire season riding on Papa Hocking cancelling the pre-finals bye

Imagine saying Collingwood lost more grand finals than anyone only to claim that making finals is better than not making finals... while making finals 24 times less than Collingwood and having 6 less flags :tearsofjoy:

How delusional would you have to be to think you’re “the greatest team of all”?

Last time I checked, you were 25% in finals since your last flag

And we had 15 flags to your 9

Has anything changed since then? No?

Then thanks for playing DH

Has anything changed since 1930? Only fact there have been no world wars for Collingwood to squib on, a few changes in the way the premiership team is decided and the abolition of unjust zones

I’m Frankie now? I thought I was Robbo
Would you prefer Weiner boy?

Seems Geelong have entered the second half of the year with every game being your grandfinal.

I don't even know how your s**t truck team is going because I follow the cats. Imagine being more invested in the Cats than you are about your own team! :$

And you are very, very, very invested in the Cats. With so much free space in your noggin, it's quite the feat you managed to fill it up with all things Geelong!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems Geelong have entered the second half of the year with every game being your grandfinal.
Everything Geelong does is an attempted ape of the Tigers.
Look, I get you guys aren't very good at this finals thing, so you want to copy the club that had the most dominant finals series this century, but can't you develop some of your own character rather than just being a carbon copy of the Tigers in all things?

Look, I get you guys aren't very good at this finals thing, so you want to copy the club that had the most dominant finals series this century, but can't you develop some of your own character rather than just being a carbon copy of the Tigers in all things?
What do the Tigers have to do with the Geelong 07 and '11 teams?

Lol, if we copied the tigers we would be out of the eight two years after winning a flag. Chris Scott says no thanks.

^He should know what he’s talking about then

At last, something we agree on

The difference is i dont carry on like we have unlike yourself

******* LOL. Feel free to quote where I have said the Pies have achieved anything worthwhile since 2010.

I’ll wait.

Meanwhile Cats flogs have been gooing up the Bay for weeks because you’re on top of the ladder in June - that’s why this IF... THEN... thread was started

******* LOL. Feel free to quote where I have said the Pies have achieved anything worthwhile since 2010.

I’ll wait.

Meanwhile Cats flogs have been gooing up the Bay for weeks because you’re on top of the ladder in June - that’s why this IF... THEN... thread was started

******* LOL. Feel free to quote where I have
said the Pies have achieved anything worthwhile since 2010.

I’ll wait.

Cats fans have been having a giggle on here after their team was written off this year and predicted to be 5-8 at this point

But you, my friend, seem to have a cat stuck up your bum
Get it out of there, it's not healthy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back