Autopsy Port v Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Ken is his press conference said that we don’t apologise for being an aggressive football club.

That was his way of spinning his decision to target Neale. A couple of other points. He used the word we. He should have taken ownership and said I. Better still he should have said that he got it wrong. But that was never going to happen

Start the car if Carlton can be fooled into offering up a future first for Wines.
Yep. He is not an elite kick and cant play in the wet either. Thought he would be suited to these conditions. He may be the worst captain we have had.

How good was it when four of our players stood there and watched the one Lion take an uncontested mark 20m out. That was awesome.
Was one of the worst moments of fertberl what happen powah for many a year, and there's been some doosies

Ken is his press conference said that we don’t apologise for being an aggressive football club.

That was his way of spinning his decision to target Neale. A couple of other points. He used the word we. He should have taken ownership and said I. Better still he should have said that he got it wrong. But that was never going to happen
Got a link to press conference ??

The first goal of the game, Westhoff's attempted smother was pathetic. No desperation to actually get in the path of the ball, which I think he could have gotten to. Set the tone.

The first goal of the game, Westhoff's attempted smother was pathetic. No desperation to actually get in the path of the ball, which I think he could have gotten to. Set the tone.
Westhoff isn’t blameless in this but which idiot thought it was a good idea to start him at centre half back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez that’s out of character when the heat is on. Next you’ll be telling me Wines didn’t get a touch, Boak turned it over by hand and foot, etc.

Statistically our team ranks highly across the board.

Game after game we are outperforming sides statistically.

We have a coach "at the top of his game".

We have talent on our list and in our squad that has knocked off the Eagles and the Cats.

This team has everything going for it and yet still can't get results.

We're 8-8, regardless of all of the above, and just looking like a completely unmotivated, ineffectual and poorly structured rabble.

At what point does the board realise it's time?

This is so true. All those statistics that we're top #3 in the league, and yet only win 50% of the games is a huge black mark against Hinkley. The cattle is there. The method is not.

Major plot twist

7671acaedc518e3ed60b66882b593893.jpg

We completely ****ed over what we were doing because we were so concerned about what the other team may or may not do.
If you're gonna bring a bloke in to tag someone and go all ******* push and shove on them, then you actually ******* tag them, not let them still have the pill 24 times.
The absolute circus that was the first 10 minutes sums up that this guy in the box cannot get through to the players.
You cannot bang on about rewarding good form, bring in a plodder who has been average at best and expect to demand a high standard and that what you mean, tell or say actually means something any more.
The leadership that is being reflected on the field, non existent, is exactly what is reflected in the box.
He has well and truly backed himself into a corner now. He dropped Westhoff and Ryder a few weeks back and got a response. The following week? Zilch. What does that mean? * all. It means nothing. It means no one is really playing for this guy.
Our slow starts have been an issue for a long time and the man at the wheel still has no correction to this.

North got rid of a coach who, at this very moment of writing this comment, has achieved more than this guy. 2 prelims is better than 1.

Has the camera panned to this bloke once, just once this season where he actually looks like he is directing, leading or * me, coaching instead of looking out the glass window wishing his coke was more full?

Damn it to hell if we are celebrating our 150th with someone like this leading our side.

Our players had no confidence to collect the ball, they just wanted to fumble over the line.

I’m with Butters Made Me Do It look at the variance in players. Westhoff horrible.

I know Frampton is pretty much a rookie but he can take a grab and leads, he’s more a full forward than Dixon, Dickinson is just lazy, wants it over the back or wrestle.

I’m sorry but Ken has to go and with him, Rockliff, Westhoff, Ryder, Motlop, Ebert plus a host more. We’re a rabble.

Well done Sam Gray for putting up a fight and not being meek.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back