Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rewrite history? Did you actual read what you posted?

The first video in your link makes no mention of the now infamous "fine people on both sides" which is the misquote and lie I was disputing.
It does however show, as you quoted, that he comdemned “in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence — on many sides.”.

I am not sure how clarifying the above, which is pretty clear to begin with, in a second statement is "rewriting history" but the media running with the completely fictional narrative that he said "white nationalists are fine people" is given a pass.
You know it isn't always about 'sides'. What I was showing that I believe he did say and that the media concentrated on those words without clarification. What you are posting is that he was misquoted but you are wrong.

Here is a good article.

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

Last edited:
* The attack on Judge Curiel saying he couldn't be impartial because of his Mexican heritage.

(Obviously not racist because Paul Ryan said it was "the textbook definition of a racist comment" and Paul Ryan is <insert Trump talking point>)
You can’t walk that s**t back later on and pretend you also said something nasty about a white person so “it evens out”.

Unless you’re Trump.

Gee Trump's MO is being clearly evident in the past few pages by his fans. Deflect, Disparage and Deny. (Deflect especially in heavy use).

Maybe they are just bots whose code has been corrupted.
Gone from suggestions anyone who doesnt buy the anti trump narrative is subhuman- "trumpanzee"
To suggestions they arent even life forms ! Well done on the next level fascist rhetoric ;):thumbsu:

You know it isn't always about 'sides'. What I was showing that I believe he did say and that the media concentrated on those words without clarification. What you are posting is that he was misquoted but your are wrong.

Here is a good article.

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.”

After another question at that press conference, Trump became even more explicit:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

Your evidence that I am wrong is referencing and article quoting the exact video I originally posted?
Sorry but you really do seem confused and I do not try to be rude or insult you. I just think we are miles apart.

I can only assume the media sought clarification because it believed he was ambiguous enough to run a “Trump is racist” narrative against, despite the fact he comdemned the “violence and bigotry”. Yeh ok he said “many sides”, but which side killed the poor girl? Did he really need to spell it out, obviously in retrospect yes.

And here we are almost a couple years later and “journalists” are still running with “but he said Nazis are fine people” despite the mountain of video evidence where he specifically states the exact opposite. That was my original point.

Your evidence that I am wrong is referencing and article quoting the exact video I originally posted?
Sorry but you really do seem confused and I do not try to be rude or insult you. I just think we are miles apart.

I can only assume the media sought clarification because it believed he was ambiguous enough to run a “Trump is racist” narrative against, despite the fact he comdemned the “violence and bigotry”. Yeh ok he said “many sides”, but which side killed the poor girl? Did he really need to spell it out, obviously in retrospect yes.

And here we are almost a couple years later and “journalists” are still running with “but he said Nazis are fine people” despite the mountain of video evidence where he specifically states the exact opposite. That was my original point.
I too am not trying to be rude but I thought you are saying he never said that there were 'fine people on both sides'.

I thought that last link was very well put and very objective and clearly shows he did say that.

Not disputing anything else.

For a self anointed stable genius ,his spelling needs more practice

To be fair, if he’s as famously dumb as suggested, it’s the phonetic spelling

He is a big time crap stirrer and is fully taking advantage of the news medias drop in journalistic standards and the public's reduced attention span and hunger for junk food news.
He jumps on Twitter, acts like a 4chan troll and it blows up seconds later.
It would be funny if it wasn't sad.

And effective

I bet you were cheering in the streets.

Moronic comment. I thought you were quitting the site?

He must be spewing that Obama has 20 million more followers.

I note that Trump's :hearts: and retweet numbers are down too.:eek:

Parscale will buy some bits before the next election

It's a shame that Americans have such poor health cover because it seems that the Epstein--Barr virus is running amok over there.

Excellent joke, take a bow.

There was that time he pretended not to know who David Duke was and had to have an agitated “disavowal” dragged out of him on live TV.

I too am not trying to be rude but I thought you are saying he never said that there were 'fine people on both sides'.

I thought that last link was very well put and very objective and clearly shows he did say that.

Not disputing anything else.

Ok cool we are back on the same page. Yes he did say there were fine people on both sides and which he clarified as specifically excluding the nazees and antifa (thugs in face masks or whatever he said)

Ok cool we are back on the same page. Yes he did say there were fine people on both sides and which he clarified as specifically excluding the nazees and antifa (thugs in face masks or whatever he said)
:thumbsu:
I don't know you well enough yet to insult. :D

Good move, as a pies supporter any benefit of the doubt regarding insult intent is going to be reduced drastically! Hahaha
I am the only Pie supporter in the family, most are Bombers so have a soft spot but still beware as I despise all things Trump.:p

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So a video showing how things are supposed to work is your evidence that they are treated well?

Why is nobody allowed to take video or photos when they visit but the agents can take video?

The sink wasn't working when visitors went there and those supplies are meagre for the amount of people they have.

It also relies on the guards letting them access these things when they need them.

Propaganda video pure and simple.

So is what AOC sold. She wants ICE and DHS abolished so she is never going to say they are doing a good job.

Also wondering why she was there anyway. I thought it was a manufactured crisis.

What ive noticed in life leftie minded people are so negative and can’t comprehend life of happiness.

That’s why winners like trump keep winning. There are more winners who stay silent then the negative who shout and scream what about me.
In my experience, you're a very good example of the other 'side'...

So is what AOC sold. She wants ICE and DHS abolished so she is never going to say they are doing a good job.

Also wondering why she was there anyway. I thought it was a manufactured crisis.

If you don't process asylum seekers as has always been the case, then the numbers grow and you can no longer keep them in detention safely.

These people need to be processed. Those deemed to be harmless can be sponsored by hosts who are responsible for them until their asylum hearing.

The numbers in detention are completely down to the government not allowing asylum to be sought and not allowing people to be hosted elsewhere.

The so called invasion isn't the crisis. It's the violation of human rights while they stack them on top of each other.

If you don't process asylum seekers as has always been the case, then the numbers grow and you can no longer keep them in detention safely.

These people need to be processed. Those deemed to be harmless can be sponsored by hosts who are responsible for them until their asylum hearing.

The numbers in detention are completely down to the government not allowing asylum to be sought and not allowing people to be hosted elsewhere.

The so called invasion isn't the crisis. It's the violation of human rights while they stack them on top of each other.

The numbers coming across the border is equivalent to a Ballarat EVERY MONTH.

How do you manage this? It's impossible unless you think catch and release is the only solution.

AOC has the hide to criticise conditions then vote against bills to release money to try and help the problem.

Offering a massive carrot of free healthcare isn't helping things either.

AOC has the hide to criticise conditions then vote against bills to release money to try and help the problem.

You do realise the opposition is to releasing the money with no stipulation or accountability as to how it is spent?

The money could just as easily be used on the wall for all they know.

Yeah I know. Medicare has totally destroyed Australian society right?

Last edited:
You do realise the opposition is to releasing the money with no stipulation or accountability as to how it is spent?

The money could just as easily be used on the wall for all they know.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know. Medicare has totally destroyed Australian society right?
[/QUOTE]

There is between 10m-30m undocumented people living illegally in the US.

Not sure an island like Australia is the best example.

Meanwhile, in the real world, the WHO has declared the outbreak of Ebola in Goma, a city of half a million in DR Congo bordering on Rwanda, an international health emergency. Obama deployed teams of medical personnel to the West African countries affected by the outbreak in 2014 and that was successfully curbed, Trump on the other hand thinks Twitter trolling a better use of his time.

Can imagine the hysterical melts on here from the usual suspects if Trump gets back in. Would probably match the abusive and childish “toys thrown from the the cot” tantrums following the recent federal election.

Poor old Socrates2 and a few others would need to be kept under close observation.

why is it that Trump supporters seem far more prone to ridiculous interweb language like "melts", "salty", "triggered" etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back