Trades Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Stitched up my mate inside top 10 who traded in Cripps last week. Had about 10 seconds to do it..

View attachment 715591
Boys, boys, i'm telling you Crippa is going huge this week. He can sense all this negative energy around the great man's name and he will explode because of it. My tip has gone up to 150 for Crippa tomorow in light of this blasphemy. Will take his 2 Round Average back up over 100. If i didn't think Grundy would be going 160 i may have captained him again.

Stitched up my mate inside top 10 who traded in Cripps last week. Had about 10 seconds to do it..

View attachment 715591

Working in a remote mining community many years ago, we had a rabid Essendon fan - who at the start of the 2000 season, put $100 on at 100:1 that the Bombers would go through the year undefeated....

Needless to say, by Round 21 he was more than a little cocky...

In fact, he had made arrangements to fly down (at considerable expense) to see the Rd 21 game and spent some time at each meeting explaining what he was going to do with his winnings.

Suffice to say that I never got the Bulldogs t-shirt I hung on the office door for his return back - but it was a price well worth paying....

TUOHY RESTED! Time for Stewart to rediscover those early season scores

Imagine if it was the highest. It would be a legitimate tactic to carry a zero on one line (can probably only do one line) and have two boom/bust type players on the bench - probably would work best in the forward line with key forwards like Jeremy Cameron and Buddy, if you could have two emergencies and take the highest score you could put your 0 on field each weke, emergency both of them and take the higher score each week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Working in a remote mining community many years ago, we had a rabid Essendon fan - who at the start of the 2000 season, put $100 on at 100:1 that the Bombers would go through the year undefeated....

Needless to say, by Round 21 he was more than a little cocky...

In fact, he had made arrangements to fly down (at considerable expense) to see the Rd 21 game and spent some time at each meeting explaining what he was going to do with his winnings.

Suffice to say that I never got the Bulldogs t-shirt I hung on the office door for his return back - but it was a price well worth paying....
Haha he's paying it now...
Screenshot_20190726-165117.png

Lycett>H.Clark
Ziebell>Curnow
Bank 167k for next week

Logout.. and don't revisit till after lockout.

It's the lowest if you have two emergencies in the same line, stops people from playing a zero and using two emergenices to pick the top scorer between two rookies.
Imagine if it was the highest. It would be a legitimate tactic to carry a zero on one line (can probably only do one line) and have two boom/bust type players on the bench - probably would work best in the forward line with key forwards like Jeremy Cameron and Buddy, if you could have two emergencies and take the highest score you could put your 0 on field each weke, emergency both of them and take the higher score each week.

Good explanation mate, and I suspected that was the case - just thought I would check....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back