Trades Round 19 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Rozee to McLean

Perryman to Whitfield

(if I can't afford it i'll cry)

edit: had to grab langlands instead, was 3k short of McLean. But I finally have Whitfield! Hopefully he doesn't get injured the first time I bring him in like last time.

Last edited:
might finally have the chance to downgrade O.Baker after planning to do so for 3 weeks...
that will give me the cash to upgrade Hack Jones or Guthrie to Whit. Just an impossible decision to choose which spud to get trade out...the one I trade will get 30 more than the one I keep.
So another week of Stef, Murphy, Sicily and one of hack jones/guthrie. Just never ends

Have to get Dunkley in somehow, absolutely no risk of a tag is an absolute turnover merchant.

Heeney my weakest forward so he has to go

Which one of

Sicily > Daniel? Have all the others
Cripps > ?
Sloane > ?
Worpel > Martin/Billings/Marshall

Ideas?
Marshall tougher match up against Gawn this week, surely his 100+ streak ends. He is an absolute gun though and easily a top 6 fwd. Worpel is not the biggest worry though so hard to justify it, I'm in the same position. Luckily I have 2 spuds in the backline that need more attention this week.
Sicily to Daniel seems your best option. Or wait for Daniel to drop in price a bit more and upgrade Cripps/Sloane to an uber premo mid. Sicily seems more urgent though

Can do O.Baker to H.McLean and Guthrie to Whit....1k remaining.
But I'm worried about getting Whit, could be targeted next week against Port. I can just see him getting physically tormented, he already copped a knock this week and sat out for a while. If I trade Guthrie to Whit and the latter gets outscored by the former I will lose it.
Whit feels like a must-have at some stage though and I don't know how long I can keep rolling with Hack Jones, Guthrie and Sicily in the same backline

Surely he comes good. Might be carrying something I suppose though.

I really should upgrade Answerth but only have $607k to do it and it's slim pickings... Unless I go ballsy on Hunter Clark.

Time to pull the pin on Soldo and downgrade him. Which rookie priced ruck has the best chance of getting a game?

Then upgrade Witherden or Hannebery to anyone, which is dependant on what nets me the most points this week as I need a win to make top 8 in my league.

Current Defence and Mids are:
DEF: Whitfield, Lloyd, Stewart, Salem, Williams, Witherden (Logue, Garner)
MID: Gaff, Crouch, Crouch, Rockliff, Fiorini, Cripps, Adams, Clarke (Hannebery, Hind)

Leaning towards one of the big dog mids at this point, but not sure who goes the best from here on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking like Mclean is the main downgrade target which somewhat sets my trades as:

Rose -> Mclean
Perryman (worst performer) -> one of stewart/salem/williams. Thinking williams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back