Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 19 Trades - The Let's Downgrade Our Way to Success

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sic or Merrett?

Zez with the next 4 at Marvel where he’s gone 150 the last 2 times and is a Vc option but leaves me paying 60k more when I’m trying to hold enough cash for a rookie downgrade and Windy —> Touk next week

Sheldrick -> C Harvey
Green -> Pet Racoon

~340k in the bank to upgrade Henry to Dunks next week.
You have Henry too - he seems like he is on the verge of a really good one or am i delusional:tearsofjoy:

Still a little undecided on this week

First trade of D.Cameron to LDU pretty much confirmed.

Then its a question of Laird to either
Merrett with 150k to take into next week
Docherty with 232k to take into next week
Miller with 316k to take into next week.

Current side (with Miller in there)
View attachment 1746122
Do I need to pay up for Merrett ?

The hope was to carry as much cash as possible into next week to upgrade Keays and Young or Mills.
Game is at Manuka for Miller, it was the reason I steered away this week - could mount to nothing. Just saying.

Sic or Merrett?

Zez with the next 4 at Marvel where he’s gone 150 the last 2 times and is a Vc option but leaves me paying 60k more when I’m trying to hold enough cash for a rookie downgrade and Windy —> Touk next week
Bulldogs mids are hard to score against which would be my worry

Bulldogs mids are hard to score against which would be my worry
They have not been high scoring Fantasy games the last three years - buyer beware

Sic or Merrett?

Merrett easily.

By a nose is good enough in a horse race .....as long as i beat TedDougChris

Im Not No Way GIF

Think I'm going Laird MJ > Docherty Steele this week. Ready to get punished by Steele again, just watch him turn into a lame, lumbering donkey again now

All rookies off field and now to upgrade the remaining spuds on field: Cameron, Keays, HH, Day/Stew?

Rd 20: Chesser > spud rookie, Keays > Dunks
Rd 21: Harvey > spud rookie, Cameron > Touk (Taranto to fwd)

Leaves me with no cash and no bench rookies to cash in. So guess I'm stuck with HH at F6. Might just sideways trade him to any key fwd vs eagles week to week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think I'm going Laird MJ > Docherty Steele this week. Ready to get punished by Steele again, just watch him turn into a lame, lumbering donkey again now

All rookies off field and now to upgrade the remaining spuds on field: Cameron, Keays, HH, Day/Stew?

Rd 20: Chesser > spud rookie, Keays > Dunks
Rd 21: Harvey > spud rookie, Cameron > Touk (Taranto to fwd)

Leaves me with no cash and no bench rookies to cash in. So guess I'm stuck with HH at F6. Might just sideways trade him to any key fwd vs eagles week to week

Everyone trade out Docherty and Steele stat !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back