Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 19 Trades - The Let's Downgrade Our Way to Success

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For any Jackson purchasers or holders, Darcy to miss at least two if not more

I smell a bit of two truths and a lie in that quote. Why else bring up playing again this season if it wasn't a chance of happening ...

Jackson value rocketed.

Early week trades always seem to be better than what I go with.
These early week trades might be overkill though when it was last week we needed the bench cover (surely carnage like that is a 1 in 100 year event)
View attachment 1743912
Both ins just go to bench or loop if possible.
My plan is to have 1 decent emergency in def/mid/fwd to loop and the other a red dot/DPP/late game player to enable some crafty loops.
View attachment 1743920
I've had Hewett in my draft team all season ... good luck. He is frustrating, but may turn it around with Cerra out for a few.

I smell a bit of two truths and a lie in that quote. Why else bring up playing again this season if it wasn't a chance of happening ...

Jackson value rocketed.
I gather, if FREO are out of Finals contention ....they may "warehouse" Darcy

Wouldn't mind getting Jackson in but I can't afford him over Flanders if I want Dunkley in next week, so I'll stick with my trades (until teams are announced)

Wilmot > Flanders
MJ > LDU

Means holding Johnson and Weddle for one more week, but surely this has gotta be the play.

View attachment 1744102
I'm tempted by Jackson too but wait for teams to be announced. Could see us debuting a ruckman in Liam Reidy as the Sean Darcy replacement.

Freo ruining my trade plans here, ergh. Surely they let Jackson ruck and use him for what he's best at.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230719_212957_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230719_212957_Chrome.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 77
So barring a miracle that Cerra is right to play/not rested, trades will likely be.

Redman to Gawn
Cerra to Scott

Sheldrick ripe for a downgrade next week and then can go for a big upgrade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jackson could be a victim of Kuek's injury.. Im pretty sure he'd be in for Darcy this week and Jacko rucks. As it is, the KPF cupboard is bare, so we may be forced to debut Reidy to ruck so Jacko stays forward more.

Trying to downgrade to success
Sheldrick > GHewett
Ashcroft > Flanders/Jackson

Good to see someone here finally following instructions !! Well done sir !!

I'm tempted by Jackson too but wait for teams to be announced. Could see us debuting a ruckman in Liam Reidy as the Sean Darcy replacement.

Jackson or Flanders is going to come down to the wire. Hopefully Freo make their intentions clear sooner rather than later.

Steele and Sicily or Steele and touk plus coin for next week?
Worried sic might got another fwd tag despite Richmond not tagging. We generally suck when he doesn't play so 🥲

Maybe safer to wait for blanck back for sic to come in, to he can play looser. But Richmond don't really have key fwds

Darcy Cameron any chance of being named ?

Kinda hope not so I can justify holding Laird as I need to get rid of Young and then hopefully Cameron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back