Bluemour Discussion Thread XVII - Coniglio means Rabbit in Italian!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for this one.

Cripps - 5 from both
Levi - 3 and 2
Kade - 4 and 0
Setters - 4 and 0
Murphy - 3 and 0
Gibbo - 2 and 0
Walsh - 1 and 0
Phillips - 1 and 0

So the coaches could only agree on Levi and Cripps, they have each gone different players after that, I’m pretty sure thats the only combo that works
I struggle to believe Teague could look at the game from Kade or Setters and not even give 1 vote.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sometimes barass goes one better than crumbs.......

jgciv7bfhdokms5hqi7f.jpg

Papley will be a blue if he comes back to Melbourne ..
I think Coniglio will stay but our offer is hard to knock back
Have my babies. I don't know if that's anatomically possible given I'm a bloke, but I'm willing to try.

Bloody great snippits. Can you confirm the talk of Martin, too? Surely we can't pinch all three if they all wanted to come?

Not happy with TDK?

He's not ready and wont be for some time.

Kruezer and Phillips remain our number 1 and 2 rucks, and both are injury riddled, and MK hasnt got long left I'm afraid. Even with Lobb in the side, we were forced to play TDK early due to injury to our other rucks last year.

Lobb is gone end of the year, Kruezer is gone not long after, and Phillips is 28.

If we can prize a quality ruckman who cant get a game elsewhere this year, I'm all for it.

Have my babies. I don't know if that's anatomically possible given I'm a bloke, but I'm willing to try.

I don't think the fact you're a bloke would be the problem...

EDIT: It's about his fine from the MRP.

Possibly related with a few rumours posted earlier in regards to Daisy not being offered a contract for 2020 (and a few media articles around the place saying he is currently in talks with the club), he posted this image on his Instagram story last night....could it be he has been offered a contract but not getting the money he thinks he deserves? btw I'm just spitballing here, could be totally unrelated to his contract talks.

View attachment 718255
Simply tribunal related. Theres a new story on the afl web site that daisy's manager is meeting the club this week re nee contract.

Daisy even says that he waits till he has a good game (crows) before he sends him in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back