Bluemour Discussion Thread XVII - Coniglio means Rabbit in Italian!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too sure.
Why don't you tag him and ask him.

No need to ask Barass this time around.

Percy was happy to announce himself on here as having a contact at board level.

Don’t think we’ve had any change at board level since, so surely the contact remains?

Talks progressing well. Just need to finalize his number. With Murphy playing so well, he’ll have to pick something other than 3.
Plenty of famous numbers at the club, find him one ASAP please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone on the Saints board posted this recently
"From a Hawks player...Cogs done deal to them, take it as you will"

To be honest, i fully expected Coniglio to be re-signed by the Giants by now. Thought he was a certainty to stay.

But we are now so late in the season that you have to at least entertain the thought that he may not. I still expect him to re-sign, probably as a fillip just before the finals.

But having Tom Petroro as a manager gives me a tad more confidence in us landing him than say Shiel with Connors. Petroro and us work well. Be assured i'm only speaking around the edges on what Coniglio decides, but Petroro will be a help and not a hindrance to our case.

Teague as head coach
Voss as assistant (replacing Barker)
Roos as Director
Just my guess.
Roos: Have you thought of going a bit more defensive Teaguey?
Teague: Yeah. Nah Roosy.
Roos: Ok then. That'll be 10 grand for today's session. See you next week. PS.here's a link to that Smiling Mind app. so I'll need to add another 5 grand for this week. Cheers.

I wouldn't mind Roos on board as say a director of coaching. He'd be very bloody useful. Just as long as he's not our head coach.

We could do with a coach who has been in charge of developing players and driving a team to becoming a hard edge competitive premiership outfit. I'm sure there are things he will see, advice he will be able to give and methods that he will have up his sleeve that will help get the job done.

Game might have changes a bit since his time but there are some things which wont have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back