Bluemour Discussion Thread XVII - Coniglio means Rabbit in Italian!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Be incredible. BUT! Can't see the Pies ever agreeing to any deal.

How could we possibly satisfy them. If one of our guns left to the Pies, I'd be demanding at least 5 first round picks

Only thing we can offer is Adelaide's first pick + 2020 first pick. Even then it is still unders.

I get a churning feeling in my guts that there is more going on behind the scenes around Gil’s comments. I wouldn’t put it past those putrid administrators at AFL house to subsidise the contract difference with a greater ambassadorial role at GWS for Coniglio just to keep him there.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks the Rabbit is Hawks bound, Gil knows this and would prefer he stay a Giant than go to a perennial finalist like the Hawks.

This isn't just a gut feel, I have family in WA that know members of the Coniglio family and they've been saying Hawks for a couple of years.

Having said that, ill still put my faith in our ITK posters..

Got a feeling that The Teague Train is pulling up at the Station sometime tomorrow !!!

I got to admit I have been won over by the People Power movement and swayed by Teague's charm and humble good looking boy next door personality and coaching style. I enjoy watching the views of him in the coaches box, clearly pondering and thinking. He is not interested in acting like a Diva when the Cameras are on him like the Scott Twins.

Just remember that Elmer was first with the news of the Teague express steaming through the Carlton station tomorrow , based on nothing more than a wild guess based on an intuition from what others like Barass70 and 10centpiece have posted here, and that traditionally, Thursday have always been a pivotal day for significant Footy Annoucements !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just remember that Elmer was first with the news of the Teague express steaming through the Carlton station tomorrow , based on nothing more than a wild guess based on an intuition from what others like Barass70 and 10centpiece have posted here, and that traditionally, Thursday have always been a pivotal day for significant Footy Annoucements !!

Seriously? It was confirmed the other day long before you had your feelings!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks the Rabbit is Hawks bound, Gil knows this and would prefer he stay a Giant than go to a perennial finalist like the Hawks.

This isn't just a gut feel, I have family in WA that know members of the Coniglio family and they've been saying Hawks for a couple of years.

Having said that, ill still put my faith in our ITK posters..

This is precisely what worries me. Would he have the same reservations about Coniglio leaving to a struggling club like us?!

I too will put faith in our ITK posters but AFL house stinks to high heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back