Unofficial Preview Sydney Versus Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's odd we didn't replace Jones' speed with....anyone else with speed.
Perhaps they are hoping Jack is better for the run and it helps us not get flogged next week. It's the only thing I can think of as to why you wouldn't play a young bloke, or a tall one.

So the ruck situation is s**t therefore our forward and back six have to suffer too?

Weird logic Kingy :drunk:

umm take it up with the team selection committee I didn't pick the side

like tedeski would say lets back the selectors ahead of us on here

I havent exactly been thrilled with Jack's continued selection this year, but who gives a s**t? When we'd be selecting guys like Rose or kids who simply aren't ready in his place what difference does it make?

I'd doubt he'd be getting a game if we were anywhere near full strength

true

id be happy to see smith named just to stand still , this games meaningless

umm take it up with the team selection committee I didn't pick the side

like tedeski would say lets back the selectors ahead of us on here

I did that last time and we lost to Essendon and Carlton because of it.

I hate tanking so of course I'm pissed about it

Yeah so you say mate. You are full of it. You wouldn't know a good player if you fell over him. I believe at one stage you had to give us all a history of your experience in the game. Over 300 games or some s**t. You are the first one to put s**t on other posters. The first one to bag players, which I never do unless they are finished like Kizza and it's so ******* obvious. You ******* know everything and everyone else is ******* wrong. Well mate this is a forum. We all have a right to our opinions and for one I'm Sick of your s**t put downs of other posters. We all follow the same footy team if you haven't worked that out yet.

On ANE-LX2J using BigFooty.com mobile app
Thanks old man, love your language and love that Amartey is in this week...oh wait, the 19yo messiah didn’t get there did he?

I’m happy to prove a point utilizing my experience, I guess it’s better than being senile and not recalling whether you played the game or not. Anyway, the nurse will be doing the rounds shortly...try the yellow and red ones, they’re yummy!

How about his interfering with teen boys while a teacher? Why was he not charged. Like Dawson, who should have also been charged, he broke the greatest rule of teaching by having intimate relations with students. The doco clearly showed that but nothing was done. Why? Because he knows far too many powerful people

Why? Time moves on. Cricket mekes very little money compared to other sports and their prices have to be much higher to compensate. Test Cricket is Al. Ost dwad, same one dayers. The only star they gave us, 20/20. Boring sport run by the elite. Time to rear it down with it's masters and burn the ******* lot if them

What do these two posts have to do with this round?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I havent exactly been thrilled with Jack's continued selection this year, but who gives a s**t? When we'd be selecting guys like Rose or kids who simply aren't ready in his place what difference does it make?

I'd doubt he'd be getting a game if we were anywhere near full strength

More or less this.

I think it’s a sign we are at the bottom of our list of players who the coaches believe are ready for AFL level.

(And Roses cards have been stamped)

As one of the Longmire supporters on here...

I don't get the selection. I don't get why one of Amartey or Knoll don't get a shot. Sure, both are raw and probably not quite ready... But so what? They have been doing pretty well at NEAFL level, we are in dire need of a ruckman, we know we aren't going to be making finals... Surely there is more to be gained by seeing what these guys can do against AFL opposition than there is playing Kieren, who for all he has contributed to the club throughout his fantastic career is just not up to speed these days?

Last edited:
More or less this.

I think it’s a sign we are at the bottom of our list of players who the coaches believe are ready for AFL level.

(And Roses cards have been stamped)

Robinson and Newman saw last year out playing seniors and then promptly dumped.

Just from the emergencys Stoddart, Melican and Rose all have more to offer this week than Jack.

We are missing out on a opportunity to break the waters with Amartley in a game which means nothing, get the shock factor of your AFL debut out of the way where who cares if he has a shocker?

amartey wont play a senior game ever

Or Stoddart at least but Longmire did say he’s not giving AFL games for the sake of it...Hiscox still hurts (to quote Mrs Longmire)!

dicks on the brain today?

fu** you talk s**t Wolfie, like the fly by night poster you are. I watch it more than you do, you only have to see my comments in the Reserves thread on game day. Don’t give me crap about what I see and what I don’t. Amartey (just so you know how his name is correctly spelled), while playing ok football at the moment, will be found out at AFL level...it’s most likely why he’s not getting a game. He’s no better than Rose, he’s no better than Cameron, he’s just a big boy with average skills that will do well at lower levels...lower than AFL!

Once again a case of People getting carried away with promising performances at NEAFL Level does not cut it at AFL Level. It is complete junk. Make no mistake. People bag our list and lack of development and that rubbish comp is front and centre.

Last edited:
Robinson and Newman saw last year out playing seniors and then promptly dumped.

Just from the emergencys Stoddart, Melican and Rose all have more to offer this week than Jack.

And Fox might follow their lead.

I don’t necessarily disagree on face value at least though I do think it’s fairly marginal. I wouldn’t have selected Jack but I am not really outraged by it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back