Bluemour Discussion Thread XVII - Coniglio means Rabbit in Italian!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Jack Martin really that good? Must admit I haven't seen a lot of him but just looking at some of the video footage, he looks a decent player but a few rungs below superstar level. And he's already 24. Can anyone elaborate?
Can he impact games better then our current bottom 6-8 players ??

Absolutely he can !!

So wing/half forward then would be a good starting point.

If Doc struggles with form/confidence at least we have an option in Martin who could go back if needed.
Yeah I think that's about right. Could rotate between on ball/wing/half forward depending on rotations etc. Drift down back if it's absolutely necessary (injuries, maybe late in halves/games as an extra who can mark)

Yep. Only happy with the tiges no matter what they do. Every other club fails dismally compared to the tigers (in her mind).
Please .....do you actually listen to her? This tag team drivel against a multi Walkley Award winner is beyond ridiculous.

This is the second time I’ve noticed you mentioning we are trading in Jack Martin to replace Daisy. But I do think Martin would be great on the wing and being the guy who kicks into our forward 50 and choosing between the leads of Charlie, Harry, Mitch, JSOS and Papley. If LOB improves then we could have a few guys who can make sure the ball ends up on the chests of our forwards. I think SPS has shown he can be that, and for now Murphy has been very good with his passes.

But even if we bring in Martin to replace Daisy and he isn’t as good as a defender, or we find that Stocker or Schumacher are even better, than Martin will be very handy on the wing and in setting up our shots for goal.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Please .....do you actually listen to her? This tag team drivel against a multi Walkley Award winner is beyond ridiculous.
Yep listened to her last night state that we hadn't done due diligence on the Teague appointment. She seemed to have conveniently forgot about all of the profiling and interviewing done in the background.

Her bias against north melbourne (for not going to the gold coast) and in particular james Brayshaw during his tenure was appalling. She has even since admitted that she got it wrong.

Full credit to her for winning awards and Her stance on * but she surely can be critiqued on her full body of work.

Not sure why Cogs would go to the Hawks. They are 2 forwards short of being anywhere near winning anything...

The whole comp knows this...
Haha
I read that like you'd read 2 sandwiches short of a picnic. :p

Haha gotta love their logic.

Guys literally saying, and mean it seriously, that hearing no news about Conigs going to Hawthorn is a good thing, because Wright is tight-lipped...by that thinking Hawks are in the box seat to land every single star in the competition, since we haven't heard of it.

Then yeah you have Clarko saying he's spoken to Cogs on national TV and Nash proclaiming that the deal was done months ago...Conigs might end up going to Hawthorn, but no chance Nash knows anything about it.

I reckon Nash is someone’s troll account

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I give you the one and only Tom Browne ...

Told you he is full of :poo:

ECVLDyMU4AAwM49

This constant bashing of media personalities and journalists is getting tiresome...

There's nothing wrong/inconsistent with what he said there.

BANG, thank god Teague already signed up
Certain known GWS troll on the main board trying to suggest we missed the boat by signing Teague up early and Rossy now just becoming available. Bahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back