Game Day Richmond v Brisbane Lions Round 23 - 15:20 AEST, Aug 25, 2019 (No umpiring complaints during game)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll have to change my tune on the Lions. Tough, play with belief and have some genuine class. Regardless of today they can win it.

BT should be banned from calling Richmond games if this s**t is what we can expect.

He should be banned from commentary in general anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll have to change my tune on the Lions. Tough, play with belief and have some genuine class. Regardless of today they can win it.

Whattttt??? Really? You are not changing tune type guy are you? 🤣🤣

Can’t ask for much more over the last two quarters. That initial Tigers burst still the difference from the 1st.

Hopefully don’t get blown away now, if we are to lose, I’d like it to be under 30.

Whattttt??? Really? You are not changing tune type guy are you? 🤣🤣
It takes a lot. I've stuck with Geelong before the year and I'm not wavering on that. The Lions have impressed me today.

No matter what this a GF preview imo. These two are just at different intensity.

Dogs scraped into the 8 with the 12th best attack in the competition in your premiership year. Finals is a different ball game, some clubs will rise to a different level, others will crumble under the weight of expectation. Anyone can win it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back