Game Day Geelong Cats v Collingwood, Finals Week 1 - 19:50 AEST, Sep 06, 2019 - No umpiring complaints during game.

Who will win?

• Geelong <10

Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Geelong 10+ to <30

Votes: 33 19.6%
  • Geelong by 30+

Votes: 17 10.1%
  • Collingwood <10

Votes: 19 11.3%
  • Collingwood 10+ to <30

Votes: 66 39.3%
  • Collingwood by 30+

Votes: 20 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

seems like its 80% pies crowd. pretty sure it would be 80% cats if it were in geelong.

robbed

Finals tickets are 50/50 how hard is it to understand.

Geelong is only 50 minutes away crowd would be 50/50 in Geelong

I know he ended up kicking the goal but bloody hell it annoys me that Elliott even THOUGHT of giving the handball back there. Kick the ******* thing when you're 3 meters out in space
Unselfishness and playing the percentages has just gone too far. Players need to be encouraged to take more risks and take on more responsibility.

Thw jumpers are fine. Its the shorts. The shorts you *******ted afl.

Look at the difference if the teams swapped shorts.
521473EC-C3EA-4010-9382-33625F85C3E9.jpeg
One team dark and one team light.

But no. Steve hocking is an idiot.
Away team must wear white shorts.

So instead of a dark team and a light team you have a dark top half white bottom half versus a light top half dark bottom half.

So Geelong wear their white jumper with navy blue shorts and Collingwood wear the black jumper with white shorts, such incompetence in the AFL. Or did Geelong crack the s**ts again and the AFL didn’t want to upset them anymore?

Bit my Rank Arena black and white tv will make it more difficult unless there are stripes and hoops.

Collingwood dominated the first 15 minutes. Geelong on top for the second 15 minutes. Missed chances and then a goal against the run of play. Doesn’t feel like a three goal lead so that could be big.
If Rohan and Hawkins actually convert their shots (both shot any AFL player should get 9 times out of 10) then it's only a goal in it which makes a lot more sense. Collingwood have been the better team though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If people think that every one of those 15+ TV screens they have in the ARC are playing the same veiw, well, id suggest you unplug the keyboard!
I know the other ones are getting the ads ready to go

Well Collingwoods home kit and away kit both clash with Geelong which makes things hard. Think the problem would be solved if Geelong had white shorts and Collingwood black.
Yeah that would help.

Bottom line is to mandate that all sides have a clash strip, though.

Collingwood has really come to play with great intensity. Disappointing as a Cats fan to see the usual after-bye sluggishness. Not sure how to explain this ongoing problem within the club.

Back