2nds 2019 Finals – SF v Poor Little SA Richmond (Preview/Gameday/Review)

Remove this Banner Ad

Best case scenario is the Crows winning next week so nobody gets the SANFL club umpiring bonus, but what the Crows lose the free kick count 30-11 or something similar.
Yea but if they win through they probably become the Team for all Snaffle Australians in the space of a week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know the free kick count?

26-17

A lot of the poor umpiring were obvious marks for us being called play on, yet they had a half grab and they’d call a mark.

26-17 really didn’t reflect how poor they were. Was one of the worst, one side umpiring games I’ve seen. Up there with Port v Kangaroos 15-37 free kicks or whatever it was when we lost by under 10pts.

26-17

A lot of the poor umpiring were obvious marks for us being called play on, yet they had a half grab and they’d call a mark.

26-17 really didn’t reflect how poor they were. Was one of the worst, one side umpiring games I’ve seen. Up there with Port v Kangaroos 15-37 free kicks or whatever it was when we lost by under 10pts.
Cheers fella.

I'm so used to Port letting me down. This was a terrific change.

The boys got hammered physically and even went behind late but found a way to win even with the corrupt umpiring.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back