2nds Port Adelaide vs West Adelaide - Round 15 @ Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

How is Lord in defence helping him or the team?.

Getting pantsed not really having any impact and breaks down the structure in the forward leaving leaving a young ruckman under 20 as the key forward.

If you want to teach someone maybe get a small to stand near Hamish for a quarter.

A side that hasn't won a game all year kicks more goals in one quarter than we have for the whole game so far, not to mention the s**t kicking for goal as per usual.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regardless of whether they are the Power reserves ( or whatever those who don't give a fat rat's clacker about the Maggies want to call them), the absolute rubbish served up game after game this season defies belief.

F. F. S. get the PB's off these C and D grade suburban hacks before they can trash it any more than they already have.

Edit
either the wind has changed or I have prematurely adjudicated! LOL

Sad thing is that nobody really cares, certainly not the club, the players and now the occasional supporting onlooker. This is very much being viewed by the club as a development school with results irrelevant, my main concern with this is, that it cant be good for the younger ones to be developed in a non competitive losing environment.

I would hope that this would be an area for major changes next year in supporting structures and personnel. They need a way to work/fiddle the SANFL system better, so that a core of experienced ex afl players remain available each week to support the ins and outs of the AFL squad. This can't be done with game payments as they are too low , but could be worked by assigning a few select ex players with payed employment at the club , with the conditions of playing them on the weekend.

An example would be - if Motlop retires AFL , he is employed part-time as an indigenous officer/dev/community role. Keeping him in the club and as a on field SANFL leader of quality.

I would also be chasing Jacob Surjan and trying to get him back at a SANFL level .

McEntee is the worst AFL pick-up I can remember. Every time he goes near it he blows it. Fumbling, bumbling, free open play and he finds a way to screw it. He's just terrible.

If you watched his highlights of this last quarter you'd be forgiven for thinking he was an amateur league player.

McEntee is the worst AFL pick-up I can remember. Every time he goes near it he blows it. Fumbling, bumbling, free open play and he finds a way to screw it.

If you watched his highlights of this last quarter you'd be forgiven for thinking he was an amateur league player.
Simon Philips, Johann Wagner etc would like a word.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back