News Pyke Gone

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t understand why Pyke would do that unless he has the Freo job lined up. Otherwise why would’nt he just wait and take the money?
Because he has integrity and is an honourable man. If he feels he cant do the job he will leave rather than trying to milk the club for the money.

Oxalate is not healthy. But I'm glad we've found a diversion from talking about Pyke.
Correct they aren't, that was meant to be an ironic post.

Every hipster will tell you they're the healthiest things on earth.

I reckon bare minimum he gets at least a full year of his contract provided he signs a highly specific non disclosure.

Remember these guys are bankers and businessman.. They pay for problems to go away!
Your guessing. You have no idea what Pike will get.

I find it interesting we are starting to put a committee together to find a new coach.

I'd have though if the review is apparently not far from finished, we wait to see the findings before selecting the committee.

Hopefully there's a few changes to the proposed committee (*cough* Burton *cough*)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robbo was good on 360 tonight.... talking about losing the GF and the coach identifying they needed toughening up, and they do the camp and the players collectively fall over etc etc. Then he said ok Coach asked himself “Am I a part of the problem? Am I a part of the solution? Reckon the players need to ask themselves that too”. Absolute fair comment.

I think everyone at the club needs to be asking that question. It's obvious the administration don't.

Might be not too bad then. Once you’re indiscriminate with salt and espousing it’s positive effect on coffee you’ve got real problems.
I don't drink much coffee.

I did use to be quite indiscriminate with my salt on food, did change that 10 or so years ago.

He’s getting money. Even Chappy said they’re still talking about the details of the separation
If he getting money it wont be the payout that he could've got. He might recieve money to cover the costs of selling his house in SA, move the family back to Perth and the fees to buy a new house. Thats not a payout.

I find it interesting we are starting to put a committee together to find a new coach.

I'd have though if the review is apparently not far from finished, we wait to see the findings before selecting the committee.

Hopefully there's a few changes to the proposed committee (*cough* Burton *cough*)

I find it interesting that the committee wouldn't be the review panel to be honest. It would save a lot of ******* around.

Because he has integrity and is an honourable man. If he feels he cant do the job he will leave rather than trying to milk the club for the money.

I have no doubt he has integrity and honour. I dont expect him to give up $2m - $2.5m. He is within his rights to make the club honour the contract they gave him and his integrity and honour remains intact.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back