Coach Justin Longmuir

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

For what’s its worth, I heard from a pretty reliable source that Clarko was being interviewed. Same person told me of Langdons desire to leave because of a player in our best 22 who slept with his ex partner.

For what’s its worth, I heard from a pretty reliable source that Clarko was being interviewed. Same person told me of Langdons desire to leave because of a player in our best 22 who slept with his ex partner.

When I first heard the news my jaw literally hit the ground. Partially cause I only really get fed rumours on here and not face to face so it caught me off guard. This particular source is extremely strong with ties to real estate so i knew this was something I had to post on here ASAP and 100% true that he was indeed here in Perth.

My only issue I have with this whole thing is he signed a bloody 3 year contract a couple of months ago..So I still think it’s solely an investment property. Hope I’m wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way he can get past the bloke who's been out the AFL system and a bloke who's been assistant with Gold Coast for years now. Sorry Clarko, Solomon and Suma have your number this time!

When I first heard the news my jaw literally hit the ground. Partially cause I only really get fed rumours on here and not face to face so it caught me off guard. This particular source is extremely strong with ties to real estate so i knew this was something I had to post on here ASAP and 100% true that he was indeed here in Perth.

My only issue I have with this whole thing is he signed a bloody 3 year contract a couple of months ago..So I still think it’s solely an investment property. Hope I’m wrong.
Signed his contract a year ago.

Forget interviews. They should just throw all the applicants into a cage and the last man standing gets the job. The angry little man Clarko would hold his own but I reckon Solomon comes out on top. J Lo and Suma would be no chance

Forget interviews. They should just throw all the applicants into a cage and the last man standing gets the job. The angry little man Clarko would hold his own but I reckon Solomon comes out on top. J Lo and Suma would be no chance
In a one on one J Lo beats Suma. Fighting Suma would be like fighting a bear, just make yourself look big and make a lot of noise. Longy has the size factor but the being loud part will be a great trial by fire. If not Suma eats him.

In a one on one J Lo beats Suma. Fighting Suma would be like fighting a bear, just make yourself look big and make a lot of noise. Longy has the size factor but the being loud part will be a great trial by fire. If not Suma eats him.

Can we perhaps instead have Emily whatshername and maybe a few other girls instead of Sumo and Longmuir..and maybe not with claws but pillows...just because there is already way too much bloody violence in the world?

Danny Southern, I hate you !!
There would be none of this Sumich talk if you had finished the job.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

he just sounds like a fukn idiot when he talks,

'they've got a good core they've got fyfe ahh Mundy is at the end of his career, ahh down back Hamling and Ryan (heard of Pearce m8, our no 1 defender :rolleyes:)... Hogan if he can get on the park... hogan needs to play some games then i think he will blossom"

he sounds like a bloke talking about something he knows nothing about but is trying hard anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back