Preview P.F. vs. GWS (Sat 21/09 4:35pm MCG) In: Reid/Aish, Out: JDG/Levi. Teams #1523

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Four tall forwards plus Mumford in the ruck doesn't worry you at all? Regardless of perceived lack of talent.

So i Just wasted my Money going to watch us get Flogged Then?

Four tall forwards plus Mumford in the ruck doesn't worry you at all? Regardless of perceived lack of talent.

Keeffe isn’t a forward, he’s a defender that has replaced Whitfield. Hill has replaced Greene in their front half so they have the same 3 tall forwards as before.

id prefer to play another mid and just open up the forward line

i just dont want to be 1 man down halfway thru the 2nd quarter....
Open up the forward line with some under pressure long bombs will play straight into anyones defensive plans. Heard some babble about GWS having a couple of the top ranked interceptors going around. Reidy will draw one and provide a deep contest while Checkers does his stuff hopefully. Yeah it’s not ideal with Reid’s history but we had a ‘mid’ playing forward that got hurt last game in Gooey leaving us one down do s**t happens sometimes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People are really up in arms about Aish over Shaz because of their 195cm plus forwards?

Do people realise that they have 3 (Cameron, Himmelberg, Finlayson) and that we have Howe, Moore & Roughead...? And that last game Moore didn’t play ... that extra KPD we were missing IS Moore.

You want 4 KPD Players to cover 3 KPF’s... right. We’ll just ignore the rest of their smaller sized forwards. It would almost be as stupid of a move as Appleby last time we played them.

Who do you people suggest Shaz plays on - Daniels ? Lloyd ? Give me a spell. Stop and have a think about what you post 😂

Genuinely love this - how’s the negativity about the inclusions, unreal...

Also they’re going in real tall, too tall imo especially with this rain forecast, I reckon we’ve got them at the selection table this week

Worst comes to worst we have Reid and Checkers both capable defenders... but generally I think if you lose to a team with 4 tall forwards you’ve lost the game in the midfield

Should be a good game. Some of the best young talent in the comp, shame about Whitfield and De Goey, and the pressure of a Prelim. The time is friendly for me, can watch it with a few frothies after golf!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back