Opinion 2019 Cranium Award for Poster of the Year *Update - Awarded Post 206*

Remove this Banner Ad

I just love how we post all this stuff, and it’s here for posterity.

Imagine people reading all this in 100 years....these will be the sacred texts, Planet of the Apes stuff.

I larfed.
Found in a fox hole somewhere along Moonee Ponds Creek. This historical artefact is referred to as the Dead Sausage Rolls.

I just love how we post all this stuff, and it’s here for posterity.

Imagine people reading all this in 100 years....these will be the sacred texts, Planet of the Apes stuff.

I larfed.

22nd century anthropologist: "despite extensive study of these ancient, holy texts... Historians remain unable to unlock the secret of why 21st century supporters were simply unable to provide sufficient love for Lachlan Plowman"

22nd century anthropologist: "despite extensive study of these ancient, holy texts... Historians remain unable to unlock the secret of why 21st century supporters were simply unable to provide sufficient love for Lachlan Plowman"
Can confirm

Round 57, 2119 Autopsy thread, Carlton v Papua New Guinea Trump Raiders at the Vladivostok BioDome.

Umpires fault.

May also be some polite discourse about reasons why Lingy won’t shut the * up, despite numerous suggestions to do precisely that.

I crossed crossed paths with Stan in 1975/1976 at Norf. I’m assuming Corpus Christi is Glenroy/Oak Park so we grew up in the same area. The North/Carlton boundary was Cardinal Rd.
Yep, spot on....Corpus Christi was in the Glenroy/Oak Park area....I played against them when I was a kid.

I played against Stan in the under 15's....he was as hard as a cat's head, but wasn't a thug like a lot of them in that era. I actually liked coming up against him head to head so we could lock horns, but we played rep footy together so forged a friendship along the way.

It was also kind of fortunate that we he had a kid named Wayne Harmes playing for us. True story, we played against Corpus Christi on the bottom oval at the JP Fawkner Reserve....we were down by 6 goals at 3/4 time thanks mainly to Stan, but in the final quarter Harmesy went ballistic...he kicked 6 goals single handedly from the centre to win us the game. One of the goals was when he took a hangar at half back, hit the ground running, 6 bounces and a goal.

Legendary stuff from a legend....but Stan wasn't a thug or a sniper, just a hard nut and a ripping bloke.

ps...as a side note, if Harmesy had have lived on the other side of the road, he would have played for North....Barassi and Slug Jordan were busting their chops trying to get him there. At the end of the day, it was Slug who contacted Carlton to go and have a look at this kid.

Last edited:
Round 57, 2119 Autopsy thread, Carlton v Papua New Guinea Trump Raiders in the Vladivostok BioDome.

Umpires fault.

SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOS named BOG

I deadest cacked out loud at work wearing a headset and frightening a man who rang me for support & advice...…….you utter ******* idiot...…...

Last edited:
Round 57, 2119 Autopsy thread, Carlton v Papua New Guinea Trump Raiders at the Vladivostok BioDome.

Umpires fault.
******* quit it! this place is deadest going off tonight - when is the game even starting!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, spot on....Corpus Christi was in the Glenroy/Oak Park area....I played against them when I was a kid.

I played against Stan in the under 15's....he was as hard as a cat's head, but wasn't a thug like a lot of them in that era. I actually liked coming up against him head to head so we could lock horns, but we played rep footy together so forged a friendship along the way.

It was also kind of fortunate that we he had a kid named Wayne Harmes playing for us. True story, we played against Corpus Christi on the bottom oval at the JP Fawkner Reserve....we were down by 6 goals at 3/4 time thanks mainly to Stan, but in the final quarter Harmesy went ballistic...he kicked 6 goals single handedly from the centre to win us the game. One of the goals was when he took a hangar at half back, hit the ground running, 6 bounces and a goal.

Legendary stuff from a legend....but Stan wasn't a thug or a sniper, just a hard nut and a ripping bloke.

ps...as a side note, if Harmesy had have lived on the other side of the road, he would have played for North....Barassi and Slug Jordan were busting their chops trying to get him there. At the end of the day, it was Slug who contacted Carlton to go and have a look at this kid.
JP Fawkner Reserve is where Robbo spent 1980 to 1983 playing footy for Therry-Corpus Christi in the Ammos.

See the source image

images

I imagined hearing that post read by the legendary Peter Landy !!!

Umpires fault.

I'm tipping thy will still be posting in defence of the umpires in 2119.............and bumping his D word thread to ensure it's survival.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back