Universal Love Best Wishes To All The BF Blues Faithful & Happy New Year 🎄 🍾 🎉

Remove this Banner Ad

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Mickey Mouse Christmas GIF

Merry Christmas and joyful Holiday Period to all you Blue Baggers and your fam.

I wanted to thank you all for putting up with my often obnoxious and silly posts throughout the year, and I am also very grateful for the Mental Health thread here, its been a real source of comfort for me with my own MH and personal issues these past couple of years. Shout out to Wickzki and DirtyLeeds who have been extra kind and supportive to me. Hope you and your loved ones are having a smashing Christmas and wonderful new year !

I find myself as I get older, even though me and my family don't celebrate Christmas ourselves, it's a time to show appreciation to our friends, strangers and people who have treated us well and with kindness.

In that regard, the meaning of Christmas should be universal (regards of creed/religion) and I wish was with us every day of the year

Merry Christmas and joyful Holiday Period to all you Blue Baggers and your fam.

I wanted to thank you all for putting up with my often obnoxious and silly posts throughout the year, and I am also very grateful for the Mental Health thread here, its been a real source of comfort for me with my own MH and personal issues these past couple of years. Shout out to Wickzki and DirtyLeeds who have been extra kind and supportive to me. Hope you and your loved ones are having a smashing Christmas and wonderful new year !

I find myself as I get older, even though me and my family don't celebrate Christmas ourselves, it's a time to show appreciation to our friends, strangers and people who have treated us well and with kindness.

In that regard, the meaning of Christmas should be universal (regards of creed/religion) and I wish was with us every day of the year
Thanks Elmer, we will catch up for that drink before a game this year, who knows with the way we're looking that may well be a pre.......... drink; I won't jinx us but I have a right proper feeling about '24, it's almost a '95 feeling

Hope your day is going along swimmingly, mine is and I have a lovely Claire Valley Riesling to look forward to....

Thanks Elmer, we will catch up for that drink before a game this year, who knows with the way we're looking that may well be a pre.......... drink; I won't jinx us but I have a right proper feeling about '24, it's almost a '95 feeling

Hope your day is going along swimmingly, mine is and I have a lovely Claire Valley Riesling to look forward to....

Definitely mate.

But yes no jinxing our 2024 season mate.

Going to re-watch the game at Elland Rd v Ipswich later, that's a performance worthy of the highest vintage. Loved it :) #MOT

Ton of oysters - ✔️
Roast Lamb - ✔️
Colourful Veggies of all sorts - ✔️
Upgraded from Hahns to Asahis (with the mighty Oettinger’s on the horizon) - ✔️
$20 dodgy Marlboros, a gift from little baby Jesus - 👍😍👍

Bit of Duran Duran - yes indeed.

All sorts of biblical goodness humans.

Merry Xmas Numbers.

Always being more of a Pet Shop Boys fans than Duran Duran myself, but hey, who am I do judge? :)

Been meaning to watch Harley Davidson and The Marlboro Man for years now myself.

Merry Xmas Numbers.

Always being more of a Pet Shop Boys fans than Duran Duran myself, but hey, who am I do judge? :)

Been meaning to watch Harley Davidson and The Marlboro Man for years now myself.
Both bands are great as far as i'm concerned! Hope everyone is having a great festive period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy new year everyone.

This year has seen many issues. War and political division all over the world, cost of living issues affecting many of us and the ongoing fallout from the pandemic. Don’t let any of that distract you from the fact that we were never even slightly interested in drafting Mitch Thorp in 2013.

Happy New Year to you and your fam/loved ones Aph and thank you and the other fantastic mods on our board for all the hard and often thankless work you provide here (which tbh is a far more difficult and stressful and time consuming role than many would assume)

I promise to be a better poster and boy in 2024, and not be so much of a pain in the ass as I have been in the last couple of years :)

Let's go Go Baggers ! :carlton:

Happy New Year to you and your fam/loved ones Aph and thank you and the other fantastic mods on our board for all the hard and often thankless work you provide here (which tbh is a far more difficult and stressful and time consuming role than many would assume)

I promise to be a better poster and boy in 2024, and not be so much of a pain in the ass as I have been in the last couple of years :)

Let's go Go Baggers ! :carlton:
You come from a good place EJ, don’t always agree with some of you’re posts at times (same for me for everyone) but you do post in a manner of thought and respect for others in general…
All the best to you and your family, see you in the new year 👍
Just keep being yourself …

You come from a good place EJ, don’t always agree with some of you’re posts at times (same for me for everyone) but you do post in a manner of thought and respect for others in general…
All the best to you and your family, see you in the new year 👍
Just keep being yourself …

Thanks FBB but by the same token, I am always willing to accept when I am wrong and accept constructive criticsm for it.

Not one to air my own balloon, but am somewhat proud I generally stuck fat with Vossy, even after our 6 game losing streak (which seems like several lifetimes ago in hindsight lol)

I honestly believe (being a regular reader/trawler of other club boards) that we have the most community and family (not literally based) club board on Big Footy, mainly in part to our fantastic and dedicated and hard working Moderators.

thylacine60 in his defacto God Father role is a staple on our board, wouldn't change him for the world, his brutally honest candor whilst at times can be painful (if you are on the receiving end of it) also comes from a sincere and well meaning place.

Finally, I have to say it's actually really weird but somewhat amazingly satisfying we go into season 2024 as one of the Premiership favourites

Anyhow Happy New Year my fellow Blue Baggers :) :carlton:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back