Universal Love Best Wishes To All The BF Blues Faithful & Happy New Year 🎄 🍾 🎉

Remove this Banner Ad

Christian faith should come into this thread, mainly because Advent is a season of anticipation for followers, as they await the arrival of the Lord.

I think it’s a sentiment with which many of us Carlton fans can relate, as we anticipate the arrival of our team in 2023.

A happy Christmas and New Year to all of the BF Blues faithful.
The Christians have only been waiting 2000 years for his return, which is short when you consider *s wait for a finals spot

Thanks for a great year all.

Merry Christmas and happy NY to all Blue Baggers

Enjoy your holidays with your loved ones and keep safe.

Bring on 2023 - I’m excited and can’t wait to see the added layers & evolution of our team 😁

Wishing everyone a very very Merry Christmas and I hope 2023 is everything you want it to be :)
no chocolate for clifford but perhaps a slice of ham........woof........

I’m the words of the great Mike Tyson …

Attachments

• 94406FE1-5B2A-4157-AC38-FB48AEB515FB.jpeg
    94406FE1-5B2A-4157-AC38-FB48AEB515FB.jpeg
    213.4 KB · Views: 28

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me and the flock wanna wish everyone, even you Thy my old/new sparring mate, all the very best for the festive season. As some on here know, I’ve got a history in crash investigation and this time of year is just so darn dangerous on the roads. So if you’re heading anywhere, please, add 20-30% to your travel time and just cruise to your destination. There’s nothing that matters more than getting there safely. Better to be early, than late - better to arrive, than not.

Be safe baggers and enjoy the week of leftovers. Don’t touch the lamb FFS, it might be my brother. Peace and good will.

Merry Christmas GIF by Sky

Home Alone was a bad influence on me as a child.

I saw that movie 4 times at the Cinemas, but i was really fascinated with the Villains, The Wet Bandits most of all, and i started copying them by clogging sinks at shopping centres and schools and turned the taps on full blast 🤤 (I was 10 years old lol)

Anyhow Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your Family Aph !

Oysters & imported beer? Who stole Numbers?

Old mate is shouting me Chrissie dinner at La Boca which is an unexpected bonus.👍👍

Had to stock up as Coles/Woolies Rundle Mall are closed for 2 days…Xmas day & Proclamation day (whatever in the hell that is)

Old mate is shouting me Chrissie dinner at La Boca which is an unexpected bonus.👍👍

Had to stock up as Coles/Woolies Rundle Mall are closed for 2 days…Xmas day & Proclamation day (whatever in the hell that is)
It's Adelaide mate, they'll find any excuse to close down lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back