And a happy new year
Let's hope it's a good one
All bluebaggers can cheer.

So this is Christmas
Opinions varied and in between
Let’s all stick together
United and marching to #17

Merry Christmas all.

Wishing everyone a safe, relaxing and enjoyable holiday period whether that be with loved ones or those who spend it alone or perhaps going through some tough times...(thoughts go out to you).

Thanks also to Mods for all their hard work, no doubt a massive 2023 coming up with the Blues about to surge combined with a passionate mob of supporters like all of us.

🎄👊🏻🍻

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Giving La Boca the big thumbs up.👍👍

However…..went the Death by Chocolate dessert & manage to spill a bit, actually a fair bit, on my good cotton shirt.

So I’ve run it under the tap then gone a Sard Wonder Soap spray.

Any advice appreciated gang, I really like this shirt.

Merry Christmas all. Hope you all have had a restful and connecting time.

I bought my two sons these brilliant socks and it got me talking about the 'guy' in THE photo. They were immediately chill about this, but eventually agreed he looked kinda out of place. Is there any finality on this story, did we find out who he is??
ff7178a13c82e82259fbf13fdad064d3.jpg
e7bebc6d8f6999659a1693fe604e7ffb.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

However…..went the Death by Chocolate dessert & manage to spill a bit, actually a fair bit, on my good cotton shirt.

I'm not sure that the wonder soap will work to remove all of the stain but hope it does. If it doesn't work try vanish or make a paste of some baking soda and dab on the stain, soak in washing powder in water as hot as the fabric allows then wash as usual. Good luck.

Try Dishwashing detergent, lightly brush in with an old toothbrush or a paste of white vinegar, baking soda and dish washing detergent.

If all else fails stig, try the Limoncello..

Pleased to report that us 8 "oldies" managed to beat the 14 "youngies" in the annual backyard Christmas cricket match at Corryong yesterday arvo. I managed to hit the winning runs with a 6 and out over the fence to get us home.

It's got to the stage where both teams had special shirts made up for the game. It must be said that us oldies may take advantage of some quirky rules that may fluctuate from year to year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back