Universal Love Best Wishes To All The BF Blues Faithful & Happy New Year 🎄 🍾 🎉

Remove this Banner Ad

Great region, Khancoban, Dartmouth fishing, camping on the Hume in Tallangatta
The weir is literally full at the moment. Dartmouth has just stopped going over. Friends arriving on Wednesday for annual Rutherglen, King Valley etc wineries. Golf course is in great nick. Been a bloody wet year but its beautiful as a result now.

The weir is literally full at the moment. Dartmouth has just stopped going over. Friends arriving on Wednesday for annual Rutherglen, King Valley etc wineries. Golf course is in great nick. Been a bloody wet year but its beautiful as a result now.

Over the years, Hume was at all different levels. One year, very low, but the original river was exposed and was still running

40+ degree day, stifling wind, drinks in a hessian bag, pegged on the edge of the bank, colder than our eskies

Giving La Boca the big thumbs up.

However…..went the Death by Chocolate dessert & manage to spill a bit, actually a fair bit, on my good cotton shirt.

So I’ve run it under the tap then gone a Sard Wonder Soap spray.

Any advice appreciated gang, I really like this shirt.
Choose a new favourite shirt.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Giving La Boca the big thumbs up.👍👍

However…..went the Death by Chocolate dessert & manage to spill a bit, actually a fair bit, on my good cotton shirt.

So I’ve run it under the tap then gone a Sard Wonder Soap spray.

Any advice appreciated gang, I really like this shirt.
Was it your equivalent of "golden boy"?

Anyone know how to get to Werribee from South East suburbs without using the west gate? My Nana really really wants to see the meerkats as her Xmas present but I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit in the car for four hours to get there.

Anyone know how to get to Werribee from South East suburbs without using the west gate? My Nana really really wants to see the meerkats as her Xmas present but I'll be damned if I'm gonna sit in the car for four hours to get there.
Turn right at Docklands at Footscray Rd go over the river and left into Francis St and follow to you get to Geelong Rd, left and on to Werribee.

Was it your equivalent of "golden boy"?

Golden Boy lives!!!!

Extensive toothbrush, vinegar, water, elbow grease has rendered it Members worthy again.👍👍

New batch of Limincello has just arrived, so it’s something, something, George Harrison night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cricket - one innings is enough
Limoncello - literally coming out of my ears
Pork Belly’s - 20 minutes on 200
Chevappachichichis - same
Asahi - ✔️
Menthols - many

It’s gunna be blurry folks.👍😍👍

Have a great new year Num3ers, I am having a quite one tonight sinking a few brewskis and binge watching Only Fools and Horses for the first time (no one can make me laugh my undies off like the Poms) :)

Happy. New. Year. all 🥳 🎉 🍾

FlVfcUuaEAIS1GP

Had a great night out at Lake Eppalock with my girl Ligma hope everyone had a great night and a great year coming up
It was an amazing night!

Hopefully some big things from the blue baggers this year! Just not Good Friday cause you’ll get smashed 🤪

JSOS - 'You're 💩'

fd9ff613dc67a0df3d1babb8f40ee741

#NO#Norf
There was once a time where I had to defend the brat.

But now I see JSOS was only speaking the truth.

And please I assume all you guys still have your teeth unlike the colliwobbles so drop the F please 😔

Remove this Banner Ad

Back