Universal Love Best Wishes To All The BF Blues Faithful & Happy New Year 🎄 🍾 🎉

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy holidays everyone!

Mrs. NS and I will be welcoming our first bluebagger any day now - she can choose to do anything she wants in her life, but she doesn't get to choose her footy team - bluebagger for life!! :D
Congratulations! We had our firstborn earlier this year and he's already had more pictures taken in Carlton gear than I think I have :tearsofjoy:

Happy holidays everyone!

Mrs. NS and I will be welcoming our first bluebagger any day now - she can choose to do anything she wants in her life, but she doesn't get to choose her footy team - bluebagger for life!! :D

Congratulations! We had our firstborn earlier this year and he's already had more pictures taken in Carlton gear than I think I have :tearsofjoy:
Best of luck to both of you. Supporter base needs to increase its depth.

Happy holidays everyone!

Congratulations! You’re about to get the gift of a lifetime ❤️

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all of you. Going to be a bit of a different one this year for me, the first Xmas without mum. Looking forward to spending the day with my brothers and their families.

Here's hoping it's a great year coming up especially for our beloved club. Best wishes to everyone, enjoy the holidays however you spend them.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all. Stay safe and be refreshed over this time of rest.

Very exciting times ahead next year. So looking forward to what the season will bring.

Bring on Seventeen baby!
username checks out........

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all. Stay safe and be refreshed over this time of rest.

Very exciting times ahead next year. So looking forward to what the season will bring.

Bring on Seventeen baby!
Love the new avatar, SS - much better than the previous :thumbsu:

Anyway, Happy Festivus and all that stuff to all you wonderful people. Stay safe, and make sure you all eat and drink way too much.

Bring on Seventeen baby!
Rest you say.......

7 grandchildren at xmas and rest does not compute
Ye gods I may not survive..........:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My apologies for additional post, but I also want to give a shout out to all who work over the holiday period, especially to the police, emergency personal, hospitals, health care workers, aged care workers, disability carers, and those helping people in need in many ways.
I've been blessed in many ways with essentially good health, a great family, and some really good friends - but I know many whose lives have been otherwise. So I think of them, try to do my little bit (which is not much compared to so many others I know), and think of those who enter those spaces.
Peace and well being to all.

:christmastree: 🎅:christmastree:🤶

Merry Christmas GIF by Sky

Merry Christmas Smile GIF by Freeform

Remove this Banner Ad

Back