Bluemour Melting Pot XX - Snark Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely agree our reputation and integrity is at stake if Martin & Papley should remain our priorities.
If the mystery player is a significant talent then by all means snare all four, make some sacrifices and adjustments and snaffle them all, Betts, Martin, Papley and the elite midfielder.
We’ll be in the final 8 in September 2020.
I think this is where you consider what you can cash in Casboult for... might need the resulting picks and cap space to get the big fish and pap, eddie & Martin.

I think this is where you consider what you can cash in Casboult for... might need the resulting picks and cap space to get the big fish and pap, eddie & Martin.
Have heard Casboult is being included in the Martin trade. Whether it's genuine or not I don't know. sweetener with a second as GC want a first.

On CPH1831 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think it’s just in reference to Brodie Grundy’s wish for a 7 year deal. Royal Blues has hinted before that we are into him.

Assuming it is Grundy it seems to me that we could either take Grundy or Papley, Martin and a first round pick in 2020 - as good as Grundy is I would prefer the other option.

Idk what Damian Barrett is paid, but he is paid too much..

View attachment 758432
I love how for the past eights, the Hawthorn sliding doors thing has been around Clarko being quiet so he must be upto something big. Wouldn't surprise me to see a 'Grundy to the Hawks?' headline this trade period. [today we've already had bullshit whispers about Hawks making a late play for Elliot & Papley - only to be shut down by the GM]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does trade radio even start so early they just ramble the same garbage on a loop . A bunch of guesses ******ed hypotheticals and a bunch of he said she said rumour bullcrap. And nuffies from every club throwing their stupid trade ideas in that sees their supporting club rip everyone off
You don’t have to listen to it, it’s also no different from if it started on Monday as even then it’s 95% speculation and 5% news as nothing generally happens until late anyway.

It does take all that talk of SEN, but as long as people want to listen and want to consume it’s going to be on, it’s really also no different from what’s been going on on big footy for the last 2 months

Can someone explain to me why GCS will not get a compensation pick for Martins departure yet Richmond may be looking at a first rounder for Ellis?

Please bear in mind, Mike's son is probably as bad as Tom Browne!

Tom Browne was actually there and had this to say... “while we were filming outside Petroro’s office, he came out and so we asked him about Daniher. He only replied “can you move your bloody car, you’re blocking the driveway! At that moment Fantasia happened to walk past and made a rude comment to me. Make of that what you will ... but yeah aliens!”

Can someone explain to me why GCS will not get a compensation pick for Martins departure yet Richmond may be looking at a first rounder for Ellis?
Ellis is a Free Agent, Martin if just out of contract. GC will get compensation via trade, if not, Martin will go to the draft and GC won't get compensation.

1) Don't know your vintage, but extrapolating clues.
7 years bad luck - Break mirror, black cat crossing path, perhaps walking under a ladder.

2) If you extrapolate a racial slur, all I can say is the world, especially big city dwelling snowflakes is both becoming far too sanitized and too petty.

I understand the reference and get what you were saying. My response was very tongue in cheek to some obvious low hanging fruit from a comedic standpoint, not a slight on you whatsoever. Guess the beauty of text based communication is the subtle nature of tone and context sometimes get lost. For what it's worth, while I do qualify for 'big city dwelling', I'm from a small country town in rural NSW, but thanks for calling me a petty snowflake. Call it even?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back