List Mgmt. Trade/Draft/Targets Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

remember when betts arsed one goal off the boundary against us this year but didnt do anything for the rest of the game... imagine how shite he will be at carltoon

stack tapped the ball right to him just to test if he still had it, that was a good moment

he will be one of carltoons best tho, not much else outside him and cripps

Personally I wouldn't.

He has struggled at AFL level and the Giants were playing first year players (Caldwell, Hately) ahead of him. Red flags for me.

tough midfield to crack into. As I said a pick in the 30s he’d have to be good enough to get past Pickett, Fridge and Ross. Worth the risk imo given our list depth

tough midfield to crack into. As I said a pick in the 30s he’d have to be good enough to get past Pickett, Fridge and Ross. Worth the risk imo given our list depth
I'd rather package those picks up and send them to Freo for earlier picks - see my earlier post.

These trade radios are idiots.

Ellis comp can't be based on what RFC offered because a players value is determined by a market price which is what the buyer pays otherwise other buyers come in if the buy is too cheap as determined by the market. RFC can throw what they want at Ellis but thats irrelevant when it does not reflect market price so RFC offers something but its irrelevant because they know they are not in the market for Ellis despite the fact he is a current player. That way price reflects a players market value rather than the cap or other factors related to the club rather than the players value and currency
Afl just grabbed that in a lame arse attempt to make sense , what did crows offer CEY other than a lift to the airport ,,, ****en wackers who Do they think they Are kidding

I'd rather package those picks up and send them to Freo for earlier picks - see my earlier post.

We’ve hit the draft hard the last two drafts this is an opportunity to get mature players in while the window is open

(Log in to remove this ad.)

reckon we have yet another big deal to spare with all the dodgy deals we have done with puma etc outside the cap

Grigg and Ellis gone. There’ll be more players going. Our cap will be fine to fit in a quality player or two, take the min picks in the draft and pay those we have to.

who the best inside mid that would leave their club for us?

Personally I’d be into someone like a Luke Dunstan from the aints. Wouldn’t cost a bomb could get it done for a reasonable pick and is a good clearance player

Personally I’d be into someone like a Luke Dunstan from the aints. Wouldn’t cost a bomb could get it done for a reasonable pick and is a good clearance player

sounds good

all we really need at the moment is backup for pickentt/ross if injured or backup for the halfback/wing if the jew and kman leave. don't really think we need any GOAT/immediate best 22 palyers

That's very much my take on it... Doesn't seem to think he owes the only team that gave him a shot any loyalty... I don't like geelong but the fact they got as much out of the eagles as they did well Good on em....now just hoping they use those picks to get a couple of Meyer and Patterson types
Throw in an Oakley-Nicolls and a Fiora for good mesure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back