FTA-TV Race Across the World/TAR thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder how many people would be forced to quit jobs for survivor, amazing race etc. They don't go for that long but the short notice would have to piss some employers off.
One of my work colleagues was on Australian survivor she took unpaid leave I think (the doctor I forget her name)

I really enjoyed that. The tasks were good for a first episode and the teams are varied and likeable, except for one as of now. It certainly did not seem rushed like the American version does so often. Good pace.

Tonight was just like I was posting like I did for about 15 years on an American site during TAR. It was fun, but now I'm a bit homesick. I'll be going over there in a little while to brag about this version.

Dump the rugby guy. He just ain't got it.

I really enjoyed that. The tasks were good for a first episode and the teams are varied and likeable, except for one as of now. It certainly did not seem rushed like the American version does so often. Good pace.

Tonight was just like I was posting like I did for about 15 years on an American site during TAR. It was fun, but now I'm a bit homesick. I'll be going over there in a little while to brag about this version.

Dump the rugby guy. He just ain't got it.

Are u not well enough to go home?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ship?

Or knock you out?And fly you out :D
The only way I'll be going back will be in a coffin or probably an urn, well half of me. ;)

Which team did you think were unlikeable?
The social influencers? I actually like they were up front about cheating. It is refreshing to see. Hopefully they stay in the race for at least 4 to 5 legs to come because, having a villain team will make viewing more interesting.

I got the initial impression that the teams were very vanilla. You got to have team members that crack under pressure and chew the other team mate out when a mistake is made. Its all too cordial at the moment.

Why do they always have to be queeny gays? Butch gay guys exist too.

I had a teaching colleague who went on The Weakest Link. He didn't know a very easy question. Well he said he did but just froze. The students gave him grief for ages.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back