Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 10: Everything's 'Peachy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure we can dismiss it out of hand.

There is good reason to believe, that, Putin is the direct descendant of the famous monk RasPutin, who, it must be remembered, single handedly destroyed Russian Tsarist empire early in the 20th Century and handed it to the communists.

On the 100 year anniversary of the 1917 Russian Revolution, Rasputin's great-great-grandson Vladimir Putin destroyed the USA Empire, installed a puppet leader in Trump, who in 2020 may well hand the American Empire to crazed Communists.

Back in 1789, the French Monk, Marat Leputin with a mere curse "liberty, fraternity, equality" destroyed the French Nobility and brought on the French Revolution and brought on the short lived but brutal communist like terror via the committee of public safety.

The Putin name is synonymous with destroying empires.
Putin has his own Rasputin,Russia's very own Steve Bannon,Aleksandr Dugin.

His twitter ouevre is not a serious platform. Ask any foreign diplomat if they place to thoughts in his twitter stream. They dont.
This is where I totally disagree with you. In fact if you are serious, one can check back and almost all of his policy announcements are via the twitter platform, often to the dismay of the heads of the department it refers to and also allies. A few that come to mind:

Transgender policy
Trade tariffs - China/Mexico/Canada
Iran agreement
Carte blanche to Turkey, Syria

He is a serious danger to world order, not a laughing stock.

If I was into conspiracy theories, I could easily believe he is Putin's puppet.

This is where I totally disagree with you. In fact if you are serious, one can check back and almost all of his policy announcements are via the twitter platform, often to the dismay of the heads of the department it refers to and also allies. A few that come to mind:

Transgender policy
Iran agreement

If I was into conspiracy theories, I could easily believe he is Putin's puppet.

What is world order - do you mean peace? That's a laugh when most of his energies have been spent on extracting the US from Obama's wars.

Iran agreement
Transgender policy

Except for trans gender issues, Trump spoke at length about all these policies in his campaign and won a clear, convincing mandate for all of them.
Do things begin and end with Twitter and Democrat talking points HQ for you?

What is world order - do you mean peace? That's a laugh when most of his energies have been spent on extracting the US from Obama's wars.
Trump increased arms sales to the Sauds as the Sauds effectively starve 5 million Yemeni.

But sure, believe Trump is some sort of peace-broker if you will.

My grandfather was at Belsen after it was liberated and it took nearly forty years to kill him, you absolutely pig ignorant piece of s**t.
What was wrong with my comment, you absolutely pig ignorant piece of s**t? Please explain yourself.

What was wrong with my comment, you absolutely pig ignorant piece of s**t? Please explain yourself.

It was crass considering we have a number of posters on this board who had relatives who were in the death camps. Best not to use them as a punchline

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still, it was for a good and just cause.

ANZACS4EVA
He was probably not the with the ANZAC's? He was probably for the Germans considering it was in Germany. Also explains why he didn't like me pointing out the mistreatment of Jews.

Yet we all know how this will be finalised - it will fail in the Senate as evidence will be irrelevant - the vote will totally be along party lines.
Can there be a greater f***you to the Founding Fathers. :eek:
US Politics has become just another reality show , Trump was on the money with his shithole countries comment except he should have been describing his own backyard.
I bet you were quite happy for the Andrews Government to spend our dollars on red shirts and blowing $1.5B on a non-road, etc, etc all so that he could get re-elected? Much worse than anything Trump has allegedly done.

Trump's tariffs negatively affecting more US businesses.

"A surprising number of people that I talk to — you know, smart, intelligent, well-read people — think that somehow China is paying the tariffs," Digre says.

Perhaps that's because President Trump keeps making that claim. Recently, Trump told Fox News he's in no hurry to make a deal with Chinese President Xi Jinping.

"He wants to make it much more than I want to make it," Trump said. "I'm not anxious to make it. We're taking in hundreds of billions of dollars in tariffs."

The actual tariff bill is tens of billions of dollars, not hundreds of billions. And for China to absorb that cost, researchers at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York said last week that Chinese suppliers would have to cut their prices by about 20%. So far, the price of Chinese imports has fallen just 2%.

Americans are paying the rest.

Yeh. The US economy is really struggling under Trump :rolleyes: :ox::poo:

You anti-Trump people would be praising him if you could only put your bias aside.

_99671722_usdowjonesfinak.jpg

_99660595_6-tradedeficit-nc.png

_99671718_usworkforce-nc.png

I bet you were quite happy for the Andrews Government to spend our dollars on red shirts and blowing $1.5B on a non-road, etc, etc all so that he could get re-elected? Much worse than anything Trump has allegedly done.

Really?
Pork barrelling has been around forever but last time I checked it wasn't illegal - what Trump is accused of is illegal , but you already knew that I presume:)

Trump increased arms sales to the Sauds as the Sauds effectively starve 5 million Yemeni.

But sure, believe Trump is some sort of peace-broker if you will.
And of course Obama arming the rebels in Syria worked a treat too didn't it? The same weapons that have been used against millions of Syrians and is now being used against our troops and the troops of our allies.

And of course Obama arming the rebels in Syria worked a treat too didn't it? The same weapons that have been used against millions of Syrians and is now being used against our troops and the troops of our allies.
That has nothing to do with the claim that Trump is somehow some sort of isolationist paragon of peace.
He's even admitted to wanting to stay in Syria to 'guard the oil' a day or two after Trump-fans were talking about how great it was that he was pulling out of Syria (and were curiously silent on his backflip).
Try to stay on topic.

It was crass considering we have a number of posters on this board who had relatives who were in the death camps. Best not to use them as a punchline
The only people that should be offended by my comment are the Nazi sympathisers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back