News 2020 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't seem to get a direct link to the video but go to the link I've listed and look for:

EXCLUSIVE VISION: Get inside St Kilda's pre-season
We go behind the scenes at Moorabbin as the Saints' 2020 campaign begins

Dec 5, 2019 12:26PM

Can't seem to get a direct link to the video but go to the link I've listed and look for:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“Ratts and Gags knew me as a footballer, but they wanted to know me as a bloke. It was awesome having that personal connection with them. Ratts has got such a great connection with everyone.”

“connection” is word of the year, reckon we’ll hear that five or six million times before the season starts.

The way Ratts comes across and speaks to the players and about the club has me feeling really optimistic and pumped for what's to come.
Only real early days but I feel as if his appointment as head coach could be one of the best things to happen to the StKilda football club.

I wonder at the start of the vision in what context ratts is using a photo of an old London route master bus.

I wonder at the start of the vision in what context ratts is using a photo of an old London route master bus.
Perhaps a nod to our new recruit from Richmond 😉

Qw3ff6x.jpg

Just off the subject, is Gil McL an alcoholic or struggling with addiction to something? Anytime I've even seen or heard him he sounded tipsy, and check out the photo of him in that 7news article. His left side is fine, but his right side; hide all sharp objects.

Just off the subject, is Gil McL an alcoholic or struggling with addiction to something? Anytime I've even seen or heard him he sounded tipsy, and check out the photo of him in that 7news article. His left side is fine, but his right side; hide all sharp objects.

Gil is an idiot with poor judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back