Stopping the Tigers 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Has any flag in the history of the AFL upset a supporter base more than Richmond’s 2019 flag has upset WCE fans? It’s amazing. It’s like they think they are entitled to it for some reason. Not even a top four side. Would semi understand if GWS said something with their injuries, etc. (even though it’s a massive stretch) but the sixth best side in the league whinging is absolutely laughable.
I honestly have no idea why it has upset them so much. It wasnt even us who knocked them out of contention but it's clear in this thread they are the most irked supporter group.

First half of this thread was genuinely interesting with ideas and tactics raised.

Then it deteriorated

It would be great if us evil 🐯 supporters could come on to the Main Board without drowning in Weagles tears ... maybe Santa gave them all coal for Christmas

I was genuinely interested in hearing oppo fans’ opinions on this topic ... is there any possibility that we were actually deserving Premiers last season?

It would be great if us evil 🐯 supporters could come on to the Main Board without drowning in Weagles tears ... maybe Santa gave them all coal for Christmas

I was genuinely interested in hearing oppo fans’ opinions on this topic ... is there any possibility that we were actually deserving Premiers last season?

it turned into a shit show of sooking about variables. I was the same was interested in genuine footy talk. Then they had the hide to accuse tiges fans of hijacking the threads

Rather than comment you could just photoshop a pic of a plate with the cup on it and it being handed to richmond by gil...
It must really sting knowing that in reality, the reason your team handed over the cup to us was because of two brain farts late in the season.

1. The defensive howler at the MCG passing the ball directly to Riewoldt 20m out to kick the sealer.

2. The entire West Coast team shitting the bed vs a ninth placed Hawthorn who was a man down at qtr time at home to lose their double chance.

Win those two and the Eagles finish top with two home finals. Richmond loses the double chance and if by chance they win three in a row to get there, they face their toughest match up who has been well rested.

That Hawthorn match pretty much sealed the flag for us, but the Riewoldt gift also contributed.

West Coast were our biggest threat to beat us in 2019, but they beat themselves with some outright stupidity in those two games.

I’d be livid as a West Coast supporter as well and in typical fashion, lash out looking for any other excuse apart from their teams incompetence.

It must really sting knowing that in reality, the reason your team handed over the cup to us was because of two brain farts late in the season.

1. The defensive howler at the MCG passing the ball directly to Riewoldt 20m out to kick the sealer.

2. The entire West Coast team shitting the bed vs a ninth placed Hawthorn who was a man down at qtr time at home to lose their double chance.

Win those two and the Eagles finish top with two home finals. Richmond loses the double chance and if by chance they win three in a row to get there, they face their toughest match up who has been well rested.

That Hawthorn match pretty much sealed the flag for us, but the Riewoldt gift also contributed.

West Coast were our biggest threat to beat us in 2019, but they beat themselves with some outright stupidity in those two games.

I’d be livid as a West Coast supporter as well and in typical fashion, lash out looking for any other excuse apart from their teams incompetence.
Clearly they weren't good enough

7 on the trot....LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When's the movie about your 2019 season coming out, called "The Gift" isn't it...

And that there makes it so much more satisfying

The thing is that W.C did not deserve it and nor did Richmond. Richmond won by an AFL gift.

When's the movie about your 2019 season coming out, called "The Gift" isn't it...

The amount of time you spend whinging about Richmond is a little worrying bud.

I’m enjoying our flag. It seems you are spending an inordinate amount of time thinking about it too. Hope it makes you happy 😃.

The amount of time you spend whinging about Richmond is a little worrying bud.

I’m enjoying our flag. It seems you are spending an inordinate amount of time thinking about it too. Hope it makes you happy 😃.
Frangar is a closet Tiger yet runs the ignorant west coast supporters brigade being front and centre with inane posting on repeat. Hope it makes frangar happy to as it is quite sad really.

richmond supplied you with a gift in 18 by shitting the bed in the prelim. Going on Eagles results over past few years seems Eagles 2018 result is the anomaly.
This. Surely they are just grateful they lucked out in 2018, but no, they’re greedy and want 2019 as well.

Between 1983 & 2016, was anyone concerned how many games Richmond played at the MCG?
No

Did WCE realise that they’d have to travel more than Melbourne based teams when they joined the AFL?
Yes

Did Richmond make the draw for 2019 or any other season?
No

Were WCE responsible for missing a top two spot & 2 Home Finals by losing “at least“ two matches they should have won?
Yes

Why do we have to hear the same crap over & over from West Coast fans??? It’s beyond ridiculous

Remove this Banner Ad

Back