Certified Legendary Thread REIMAGINE MOORABBIN (Total Raised: $10,360.25)

Remove this Banner Ad

They’d be no way they’d recommend/instruct members to buy a ticket for guaranteed entry to then be turned away. They’d have some system in place surely
Lethers said first in first serve. Not sure if that's changed but there you go.

Yeah it is obviously ticketed and you have to pay via Ticketmaster so I'm guessing once they have sold their numbers they will close it down.
It's not ticketed.

How do you mean George? They are selling tickets?
What I meant to say is members receive free entry so I don't know how the club will handle the situation. Lethers said it was first in first served, then there's the issue around those who bought tickets, the capacity, and members who are entitled to enter the ground subject to capacity.

So what is a very real possibility is that 7000 members turn up first and enter the ground, then only 1000 who purchased tickets are allowed in. Leaves thousands that have to be turned away and thousands who potentially purchased a ticket but couldn't get in.

Unless Lethers doesn't know what he is talking about in which case common sense suggests it should be tickets only. Good revenue for the club too.

I'll find out.

What I meant to say is members receive free entry so I don't know how the club will handle the situation. Lethers said it was first in first served, then there's the issue around those who bought tickets, the capacity, and members who are entitled to enter the ground subject to capacity.

So what is a very real possibility is that 7000 members turn up first and enter the ground, then only 1000 who purchased tickets are allowed in. Leaves thousands that have to be turned away and thousands who potentially purchased a ticket but couldn't get in.

Unless Lethers doesn't know what he is talking about in which case common sense suggests it should be tickets only. Good revenue for the club too.

I'll find out.

My understanding its they will tally how many people bought through Ticketmaster (say 5000) and subtract that from capacity (say 8000) leaving 3000 available on first come basis. I think that is why the club is saying everyone should buy a ticket.

Game is fully ticketed.

Only those with tickets will be able to get in, you can upgrade your membership via the club for $5

Really? the Club are saying (on a FB page post an hour ago) that its "highly recommended" you upqrade to a ticket, not that its compulsory.

As was posted earlier, surely they'll just work out how many TM tickets are sold, subtract that from 8000..and thats how many Membership card entries will get in. Once thats reached, its tickets only.

Really? the Club are saying (on a FB page post an hour ago) that its "highly recommended" you upqrade to a ticket, not that its compulsory.

As was posted earlier, surely they'll just work out how many TM tickets are sold, subtract that from 8000..and thats how many Membership card entries will get in. Once thats reached, its tickets only.
I spoke to them 5 minutes ago.

It is fully ticketed, on the night if you go with only your membership card you may be refused entry.

I spoke to them 5 minutes ago.

It is fully ticketed, on the night if you go with only your membership card you may be refused entry.

Im nitpicking, but "ticketed"and "fully ticketed" are not quite the same thing

If it was truly "fully ticketed" (like the odd game at Marvel used to be) then everyone attending would HAVE to buy a TM ticket. It wouldnt be "MAY be refused entry" with just a membership card, your card would be rendered useless as an entry ticket for the night.

If only 5000 people buy tickets, they'll let 3000-odd Members cards /cash payers in..but the ticket assures you of entry.

Im nitpicking, but "ticketed"and "fully ticketed" are not quite the same thing

If it was truly "fully ticketed" (like the odd game at Marvel used to be) then everyone attending would HAVE to buy a TM ticket. It wouldnt be "MAY be refused entry" with just a membership card, your card would be rendered useless as an entry ticket for the night.

If only 5000 people buy tickets, they'll let 3000-odd Members cards /cash payers in..but the ticket assures you of entry.
Yes I know this is why I explained what I meant in the post after that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers mate. One other question. Do you know if that Temp grandstand will still be there. and will be first in best dressed like Sunday was?

The temp grandstand was there when I drove by this arvo.

I can't go, so pissed off. I was waiting for months for it. Is it going to be on any viewing platform? Do I have to reactivate Kayo?

Telstra have a $10 off Kayo per month for 12 months, if you have a service from them. It’s in the MyAccount section online or on the app, under Offers

Or sign up for a crownbet account for 3 months free kayo

Telstra have a $10 off Kayo per month for 12 months, if you have a service from them. It’s in the MyAccount section online or on the app, under Offers

Or sign up for a crownbet account for 3 months free kayo

Not a Telstra customer so might have to just reinstate it anyway.

Can you reactive for a month. $25 a month. Spend more on coffee a week. Well not me. Never had a sip of coffee.

I hate Rupert Murdoch so having to give him any money I don't have to is like giving up a kidney. I'd just do the Telstra app but it's so small that you need a magnifying glass to make out who's playing. I can put Kayo on the TV.

I hate Rupert Murdoch so having to give him any money I don't have to is like giving up a kidney. I'd just do the Telstra app but it's so small that you need a magnifying glass to make out who's playing. I can put Kayo on the TV.
Love Rupert. Love most rich people. Not trump though. Worst person on the planet.

I can't go, so pissed off. I was waiting for months for it. Is it going to be on any viewing platform? Do I have to reactivate Kayo?
It will be on Kayo, apparently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back