Will Eagles fans conduct themselves like the embarrassing 2017 Richmond dickheads?

Remove this Banner Ad

Be good if we got 10 at our home ground leading into the finals like Shitmond did

We'll see how good Richmond back it up in 2020

What is the streak of MCG games for 2020?

10? Remarkable revisionist stuff going on here? You footy much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One (1) flag in 13 years with all the help from Gil and his umpires is truly hilarious.
Mate you have 2 flags in 4 DECADES and are supposed to be “the biggest mostest powerfulest club EVAAAS!!!”

EC7BCEA3-E488-4843-B472-5A1B3277179B.gif

Oh but mean old Gil introduced rules to hinder your gameplan the big old meanie. :$

Mate you have 2 flags in 4 DECADES and are supposed to be “the biggest mostest powerfulest club EVAAAS!!!”

View attachment 828950

Oh but mean old Gil introduced rules to hinder your gameplan the big old meanie. :$

We seem to attracted the most attention. People just want to talk Richmond. Were you a Tiger before you changed to the West Coast?

We seem to attracted the most attention. People just want to talk Richmond. Were you a Tiger before you changed to the West Coast?
West Coast ‘wings of gold’ member. That is 30 years of support you pinhead. 🥳🤘

Were you a Carlton flog before the AFL assisted Richmond revival? :$

View attachment 828950

That's 3, if you want to know the truth.
Ironically if we win the flag this year, it'll still be 3.
That's because we won one in 1980. Smashed the club you beat by an umpire assisted goal in 2018

That's because we won one in 1980. Smashed the club you beat by an umpire assisted goal in 2018
Umpire assisted goal?

It was either a free kick to Rioli or a mark to Sheed

10? Remarkable revisionist stuff going on here? You footy much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
was it more than 10 in a row at the mcg? it was minimum 10

the vfl revival of shitmond was complete though

I prefer to remember pre 2017 before the VFL revival

View attachment 828950

Maths not your forte HB?
Sept 1980 - Feb 2020 mmm?

Poor travelling weaglebury's its so unfair you had to travel 5 times more than us last year then those nasty Hawkies stole your b2b dream at your own paddock:tearsofjoy:

was it more than 10 in a row at the mcg? it was minimum 10

the vfl revival of shitmond was complete though

I prefer to remember pre 2017 before the VFL revival
We played less home games than the weagles, we just won the ones we needed, while you let the hawkies ream you at Optus.

Often in life you get what you deserve.

We played less home games than the weagles, we just won the ones we needed, while you let the hawkies ream you at Optus.

Often in life you get what you deserve.
you played 10 or more games in a row at your home ground the mcg into the finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But before that ? Just wondering about the obsession. Were you a Carlton supporter? That would make more sense.
East Perth supporter. Could not give a s**t about the tin pot VFL before the mighty Eagles resurrected it and turned it into the national bonanza it is today. 🥳😎

Haha you are so torn on that. 🤣

We beat the team who broke your heart in the most heartbreaking manner for them, but it meant we won the flag.

Oh you poor Richmond sods, you guys never get a break do you!? 😂😂😂
Maths not your forte HB?
Sept 1980 - Feb 2020 mmm?
Oh I stand corrected. You have 2 flags in 3.9 DECADES.

Yeah, sounds much better. 🤣🤣👍🥳

View attachment 828647

Facts is facts.
But I'm sure the AFL will manufacture you whinging entitled mob another flag in a decade or so.
Your plastic franchise has never won a flag that wasn't delivered on a silver platter by the AFL.
The way it should be. The AFL knows where the real bread and butter for the league comes from. ;)

View attachment 828647

Facts is facts.
But I'm sure the AFL will manufacture you whinging entitled mob another flag in a decade or so.
Your plastic franchise has never won a flag that wasn't delivered on a silver platter by the AFL.
When did Shitmond last win an AFL flag before the 2 VFL orchestrated ones in 2017 and 2019?

I don't recall them winning one

Meanwhile my club won 4

Would be nice to play at home 10 in a row into the finals

View attachment 828950

M9, check out these free kick differential stats m7!!!

Good chance the Lorne Dolphins would've snagged more than 1 AFL flag in that time with that leg up :$!
1582669008058.png
Mmmm Gil's 666 rule sure did hinder our gameplan last year. Long may that lanky gimp stay in power..

2016 looks mighty sketchy from that chart for the VFL revival project before Shitmond

So they went from an umpire fix to home game streaks on their next revival project

Remove this Banner Ad

Back