Will Eagles fans conduct themselves like the embarrassing 2017 Richmond dickheads?

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 looks mighty sketchy from that chart for the VFL revival project before Shitmond

So they went from an umpire fix to home game streaks on their next revival project
Imagine being the only team on that chart without a single negative differential EVER, and bitching about umpires fixing stuff.

Imagine being the only team on that chart without a single negative differential EVER, and bitching about umpires fixing stuff.
Imagine playing at your home ground 10 games in a row into the finals

Then whinging about another club being first to the ball

M9, check out these free kick differential stats m7!!!

Good chance the Lorne Dolphins would've snagged more than 1 AFL flag in that time with that leg up :$!
View attachment 829184
Mmmm Gil's 666 rule sure did hinder our gameplan last year. Long may that lanky gimp stay in power..

CQOrUiMVAAArpim.jpg

Imagine playing at your home ground 10 games in a row into the finals

Then whinging about another club being first to the ball
Imagine not being able to count to 7 properly.

Imagine believing you have been the only club to be "first to the ball" for 16 years straight. I have a unicorn to sell you.

The ONLY club to NEVER have a -ve differential on that chart.

Still crying.

Imagine not being able to count to 7 properly.

Imagine believing you have been the only club to be "first to the ball" for 16 years straight. I have a unicorn to sell you.

The ONLY club to NEVER have a -ve differential on that chart.

Still crying.
Last club with that many home games was the eventual 2016 winners, also on your chart

The previous VFL revival project before Shitmond

I missed one

It was 9/10

I am sure Cockburn would even love 9/10 at Optus

Maybe if they become the next revival project after Bullflogs and Shitmond
Still can't count, fmd. There is no 9.

7, some of which were away games.

3 games previous to that were Metricon, Marvel and Adelaide Oval.

But keep being a) wrong, and b) offended.

Still can't count, fmd. There is no 9.

7, some of which were away games.

3 games previous to that were Metricon, Marvel and Adelaide Oval.

But keep being a) wrong, and b) offended.
away games at your home ground :rainbow:

away games should be interstate

away games at your home ground :rainbow:

away games should be interstate
So, it's 7 yeah, not 9? Just confirming.

And you want us to play our away games interstate, do I have that right? So Carlton v Collingwood, interstate game for Collingwood? That's what you're saying?

Wow.

So, it's 7 yeah, not 9? Just confirming.

And you want us to play our away games interstate, do I have that right? So Carlton v Collingwood, interstate game for Collingwood? That's what you're saying?

Wow.
9/10 into the finals

7 home games to finish the season

ironically similar to bullflogs 2016 (the revival project before shitmond)

9/10 into the finals

7 home games to finish the season

ironically similar to bullflogs 2016 (the revival project before shitmond)

I guess its our fault that your mob completely capitulated to Hawforn (LOL), in Perth :$ when top 4 was on the line. Don't even get me started on the fact you lost a final to Geelong.... Seriously, who does that these days??!

I guess its our fault that your mob completely capitulated to Hawforn (LOL), in Perth :$ when top 4 was on the line. Don't even get me started on the fact you lost a final to Geelong.... Seriously, who does that these days??!
Imagine the difference if we played 7 in a row at our home ground leading into the finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9/10 into finals.

Please, explain.

I have given you the other 3 venues, none of which were MCG.
Surely you are capable of looking at the 2019 fixture

The gap game was when you had to actually travel out of state to the Gabba

Shitmond was so rested from 7 home games in a row they were too fresh for the Lions

Surely you are capable of looking at the 2019 fixture

The gap game was when you had to actually travel out of state to the Gabba

Shitmond was so rested from 7 home games in a row they were too fresh for the Lions
Finals are not in this discussion gringo. You said 9/10 INTO finals, as I have quoted you above.

Please, again. Explain.

They are still only 4 points.
Would have sooked about not getting to play at MCG since round 3. Either way it would involve a lot of uncontrollable sobbing.
The VFL likes to stop W.A teams from playing at the MCG so their revival projects have an edge

2020 we get to play there 3 times

Our little ranga step brothers down the road, only once

But hey it was perfectly OK for Shitmond to play 9/10 at their home ground into the finals

Losing to Geelong in September. That's like having a female ask you to go over to her place to have your way with her, only for you to forget to ask for the address, and then have your phone die on you; and then lose your phone charger.

fbgadView attachment 829246
Imagine losing to Nafan missing out on the VFL Revival 3Peat

1582679208203.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back