Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 East Side Hawks vs Baghdad Bombers at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, nice melt nerd.

Sorry that getting called out on your hate of minorities has caused you to melt down. Such a snowflake.

Your SFA Humour Coach here.

'Nice melt' is used up.

Old.

Please add some spice to your work. Perhaps some knowledge too, It's just what the neutrals want.

Thanks in anticipation.

Right Wingers: “Millenials are such snowflakes and can’t handle differing opinions”

also right wingers: “ fu** you soft utensil, how dare you challenge my all knowing views? You’re just a typical brainwashed lefty who has no idea fu** you”
* politics. Too many politicians. Too political.
I’m not into politics, why would I be?! I’m my own seperate entity. What purpose do politicians serve?! * all.

They are one of the many cancers on society.

Wow, this convo got serious all of a sudden.

Wow, nice melt nerd.

Sorry that getting called out on your hate of minorities has caused you to melt down. Such a snowflake.
I found you a new avatar
images (5).jpeg

Right Wingers: “Millenials are such snowflakes and can’t handle differing opinions”

also right wingers: “ fu** you soft utensil, how dare you challenge my all knowing views? You’re just a typical brainwashed lefty who has no idea fu** you”

Right Wingers are Neanderthals. Genuinely unintelligent people with nothing to offer. Can't wait until Bernie destroys them all with Medicare for All.

Your SFA Humour Coach here.

'Nice melt' is used up.

Old.

Please add some spice to your work. Perhaps some knowledge too, It's just what the neutrals want.

Thanks in anticipation.

Shut up Boomer.

To be fair, millennials have succeeded in having a mental illness reclassified as a dysphoria and obesity generally understood as still healthy. No wonder mental health is at an all time low when today is the greatest time to be alive of any generation in recorded history.

To be fair, millennials have succeeded in having a mental illness reclassified as a dysphoria and obesity generally understood as still healthy. No wonder mental health is at an all time low when today is the greatest time to be alive of any generation in recorded history.

What rubbish

Nice privilege you've got there boomer. Try to have some empathy for others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is baklava code for something else?!

Let’s ask BRAB if he picked up any double entendres?!

BRAB?! WHERE’S BRAB?!

Get back in here and make us laugh, monkey.

He might be a while. I've put the image of 'boobs' in his mind and he might be somewhat preoccupied.

obesity generally understood as still healthy

This is objectively false by the way incel.

Obesity is not considered healthy by any medical body in the world and is widely said to be one of the major contributors to the disease burden in most western countries.

4chan is not a great source of information. Vote BERN

Can blame the kid. He’s just discovered that boys have a penis and girls have a vagina.

Boobs are an entirely different arena.

Well let's not get ahead of ourselves here. BRAB has discovered he has/had a penis, but the vagina thing... yeah nah.

So you know better about whether or not something is an illness than people who dedicate their lives to studying it?

People had studied it their lives throughout the 50's and were happy with it's classification as a mental illness in the 80's and 90's.

Society has widely accepted gender fluency these days and we're more depressed and anxious than ever.

Society had widely accepted obesity as being the new normal and we're more depressed and anxious than ever.

All the while this generation having it more easy with regard to survival than any generation to come before us. Ever.

You're arguing for the sake of being contradictory now surely.

You are the most overrated, predictable, tedious poster in the league. Many people had a hard on when you came in all big and tough whinging about the soft utensils in the league, how it needs to toughen up. We all know that was just a charade as your faux tough guy s**t is all you have.
Rattled.

People had studied it their lives throughout the 50's and were happy with it's classification as a mental illness in the 80's and 90's.

Society has widely accepted gender fluency these days and we're more depressed and anxious than ever.

Society had widely accepted obesity as being the new normal and we're more depressed and anxious than ever.

All the while this generation having it more easy with regard to survival than any generation to come before us. Ever.

You're arguing for the sake of being contradictory now surely.

100% of people who die drink water, therefore water is deadly...

We are not more “depressed and anxious” than ever. It’s just there’s more awareness around mental health and the stigma of opening up is no longer there. People talk about it more rather than thinking they have to man up like in previous generations.

and in no culture is obesity considered normal or healthy...

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back