Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Mount Buller Demons vs West Coast Wonders at SFA Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Its a rivalry match, not a grape eating candy match.

Lets get back to our respectful dislike of each other, oh and stop picking on Dingster
Respectful dislike? :(
Is it ok to disrespectfully like you instead?

Actually, stick it up your arse. I really don't give a s**t what you think. I'm just gonna like you no matter what you say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give him a kiss while you’re at it

Cheer up Otto. At the moment the celebration is all Wonders Week. You might be sad when it finishes but it looks like it may become Wonders Weekly.

Was it Robots? I hate that movie.
I don’t think so, but it sounded like he wasn’t too pleased to have sat through it. I think that’s where all this anger is coming from.

It’s OK everybody. Harvey Manfrenjensenden is only angry because he’s just watched a movie he didn’t really like.
I am very angry with many things but not about that
Was it Robots? I hate that movie.
No

Cheer up Otto. At the moment the celebration is all Wonders Week. You might be sad when it finishes but it looks like it may become Wonders Weekly.
I’m perfectly fine thanks. Wonders week can kiss my ass

I don’t think so, but it sounded like he wasn’t too pleased to have sat through it. I think that’s where all this anger is coming from.
It was probably the documentary of 'The History of the Mount Buller Demons' I mean who wouldn't get upset watching a movie about a team getting so many wooden spoons.

It's why carlton fans are miserable *s.

It was probably the documentary of 'The History of the Mount Buller Demons' I mean who wouldn't get upset watching a movie about a team getting so many wooden spoons.

It's why carlton fans are miserable ducks.
I’m pretty sure that’s not a real movie Bono.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back