Mega Thread Coronavirus & the AFL - season postponed. Part 2 * CONTINUED ABUSE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED *

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People losing the jobs, dying/getting ill from the virus...but Little Miss Entitled has to get her 5 star breakfast...

Some people jeepers!
Reminds me of when I was younger and I complained about the food. My mother gave me a backhander and said "you eat what you are given, otherwise go hungry, I don't care." People complaining about the food they eat when less fortunate people have nothing to eat. Makes me angry.

All you amazing people on bigfooty put our supported teams aside and don't worry about the footy. Let this difficult time bring us together as supportive friend's keeping our family and friends safe with the isolation stage 3 rules. Buy enough food for 2 or 3 months if you can or order food and just stay home if you're not working as the virus will go up and down in spikes world wide like a roller coaster until a cure is made. My family member is a nurse with three young kids working on the front line seeing it all so im stressed out and wish i could swap places with her. Love you all even you chief so stay safe as life and family are more important than a game xoxo https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Reminds me of when I was younger and I complained about the food. My mother gave me a backhander and said "you eat what you are given, otherwise go hungry, I don't care." People complaining about the food they eat when less fortunate people have nothing to eat. Makes me angry.

Tell you what if they don't like it don't feed them and give it to the person homeless after losing their job, their roof over their head and what not. I'm so over people whinging

All you amazing people on bigfooty put our supported teams aside and don't worry about the footy. Let this difficult time bring us together as supportive friend's keeping pur family and friends safe with the isolation stage 3 rules. Buy enough food for 2 or 3 months if you can or order food and just stay home if you're not working as the virus will go up and down in spikes world wide like a roller coaster until a cure is made. My family member is a nurse with three young kids working on the front line seeing it all so im stressed out and wish i could swap places with her. Love you all even you chief so stay safe as life and family are more important than a game xoxo

Give her our love with a strong thank you from everyone. The nurses and the front line staff are the real heroes in this. I swear if I hear another industry getting a pay rise over nurses and what not after this I'll flip right out. They do so much work that we take for granted as human beings.

Don't see what option they are going to have. Do they think the vaccine will be done by July or August? Even with the big pharma companies coming onboard that's so optimistic. Tend to believe the date closer to the end of the year

Having a vaccine done in 3 months from now would be amazing but doubtful. I suspect they are preparing to have something out by the northern winter.

All you amazing people on bigfooty put our supported teams aside and don't worry about the footy. Let this difficult time bring us together as supportive friend's keeping our family and friends safe with the isolation stage 3 rules. Buy enough food for 2 or 3 months if you can or order food and just stay home if you're not working as the virus will go up and down in spikes world wide like a roller coaster until a cure is made. My family member is a nurse with three young kids working on the front line seeing it all so im stressed out and wish i could swap places with her. Love you all even you chief so stay safe as life and family are more important than a game xoxo https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

I said this a while ago and got abused.

Having a vaccine done in 3 months from now would be amazing but doubtful. I suspect they are preparing to have something out by the northern winter.

You can't do it in three months. I'll be very happy if all trials are competed and we got one by January next year.

Yep, it's why I've said all along a Decent-Jan rollout is achievable. That still puts it on the shorter side but this is a priority and plenty of companies are trying

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly think he will, there isn't a great alternative and Americans by general aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

Their lowest common denominator is very low, but considering that the amount of deaths alone (will be well above 250k) even for the idiots it will be impossible to ignore.

He's doing fine, especially over the last week. The regular updates are good for everyone.

Lol. Trump is not doing fine. I watch Trump ever day for the laughs and because he is so bad.

Yesterday he said that he hid the facts about Covid from the America people for the last 4 weeks because he wanted them to have hope.

He is literally killing people when he talks.

Lot's of keyboard coward warriors unfortunately in this world so don't worry about them as they probably can't fight and hide behind a screen.

They're not just keyboard warriors, they genuinely believed that raising the pandemic alarm was going to do more harm than good, although maybe albeit selfishly through their own anecdotal experience.

Campaigners who are complaining about being isolated in a 5 star hotel free of charge give me the shits.
Have you read what is going on in some of them?

No fresh air, no outside food (uber eats etc), microwave food given as meals, no ability to do anything but sit in a room.

Who cares if it is 7 stars if you are stuck eating s**t food with no ability to do anything?

It would grow old fast, so I get the frustrations but also...Shut the fu** up and enjoy the fact you are even allowed back into the country.

They are Australian citizens, why shouldn't they be allowed back in?

If I was given a paid two weeks in a 5 star hotel I'd happily eat 2 minute noodles for each meal.
Have you never slept in a good bed? You'd give up everything else in life to sleep in a 5-star hotel bed?

What kind of povo sheltered life have you lived? You have my pity.

Tell you what if they don't like it don't feed them and give it to the person homeless after losing their job, their roof over their head and what not. I'm so over people whinging

You do realise you are whinging right now, yeah?

They're not just keyboard warriors, they genuinely believed that raising the pandemic alarm was going to do more harm than good, although maybe albeit selfishly through their own anecdotal experience.
Yeah true. I hardly eat meat but ive always got enough food for months as i live off tubs of protein shakes, superfood greens powder which both have 33 serveres in each tub as im always in a hurry plus my yummy oats.

Deservedly so. What did the PM say....STOP HOARDING. 3 months is hoarding.

Yeah he's been very strong on saying stop. He had never been as audible as when he said stop hoarding.

How about STOP SPREADING THE VIRUS!

Unbelievable.

Honestly you think buying a small amount of supplies and having to go back continuously risking to increase virus spread is better? Jesus Christ.

Yeah he's been very strong on saying stop. He had never been as audible as when he said stop hoarding.

How about STOP SPREADING THE VIRUS!

Unbelievable.

Honestly you think buying a small amount of supplies and having to go back continuously risking to increase virus spread is better? Jesus Christ.

Buying 3 months of food means you're denying 3 months of food to other people in society and become the reason why we had to have a priority hour for the elderly and disabled.

It would be nice if people thought about others when loading about 100 rolls of toilet paper into their trolley.

Give her our love with a strong thank you from everyone. The nurses and the front line staff are the real heroes in this. I swear if I hear another industry getting a pay rise over nurses and what not after this I'll flip right out. They do so much work that we take for granted as human beings.
Thank you for the kindness which i hope other's on bigfooty could continue with over the year without the tit for tat.

Lol. Trump is not doing fine. I watch Trump ever day for the laughs and because he is so bad.

Yesterday he said that he hid the facts about Covid from the America people for the last 4 weeks because he wanted them to have hope.

He is literally killing people when he talks.

But you know theyve got a tough couple of weeks coming up but then things will be peachy, you just wait & see!

Buying 3 months of food means you're denying 3 months of food to other people in society and become the reason why we had to have a priority hour for the elderly and disabled.

It would be nice if people thought about others when loading about 100 rolls of toilet paper into their trolley.

I never bought toilet paper during this time, I buy enough for a year. Buy it if you need it but if your living on one packet or a few toilet rolls then maybe you need consider why you don't stock up considering it won't perish. Do you like buying toilet paper often?

I haven't seen shortages of food in supermarkets other than panic buying of certain stuff. Do people not own freezers? Are people still experiencing toilet paper or food shortages? Do you want people to shop often increasing spread of Covid-19?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back