Certified Legendary Thread My Sharona! (COVID-19 Information & Discussion Here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official Government Information about COVID-19
Contact the National Coronavirus Information Hotline on 1800 020 080 for information about COVID-19.

Stay informed. Download the official government “Coronavirus Australia” app in the Apple App Store or Google Play,
or join our WhatsApp channel on iOS or Android.

If you live in the Adelaide metropolitan area and would like to get checked out, this is how get drive-thru testing at the Repat:

1584943828763.png

the Official Sources, Do You Have The Symptoms?, Tips and Statistics are below

Official Sources, Do you have Symptoms?, Tips, Statistics

Environmental Cleaning & Disinfection Principles
https://www.health.gov.au/sites/def...-and-disinfection-principles-for-covid-19.pdf

SA Health:

Australian Federal Govt:

World Health Organisation:

Smart Traveller: (thanks Mutineer )

Do you have the symptoms?
(thanks again to Mutineer )

1584505884236.png

Tips

Home Isolation Advice:

What to do if you’re feeling unwell

If you are severely unwell, such as having difficulty breathing, call 000 (Triple Zero).

If you have travelled anywhere overseas in the past 14 days and have COVID-19 symptoms, seek testing at a COVID-19 clinic or contact your GP (advise your GP of your travel history) and isolate yourself.

If you have NOT travelled overseas recently, but are feeling unwell, visit your usual health care provider. Avoid contact with others if you are unwell.

Mental health in the age of coronavirus

Woolworths to introduce a dedicated shopping hour for the elderly and people with disability.

Keeping Yourself And Your Things Germ Free

Cleaning Your Phone

Optus Mobile giving away data due to Covid-19

To play our part in supporting your access needs, we are giving all eligible mobile subscribers a one off 20GB of free extra data which can be activated within My Optus app anytime during the month of April and valid for 30 days from activation. For our eligible prepaid customers, we will also be offering 10GB of free extra data when you top up for more than $40 during the month of April.

We'll have more details about these extra data offers available soon at optus.com.au/COVID19-support.

Statistics

Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)

Stay safe and look after each other (from a safe distance)
Dear posters: unsubstantiated advice will be deleted. We understand you want to help, but #fakenews blah blah blah we're not allowing any disinformation. Got some great advice about washing your hands whilst dancing like David Byrne in Once In A Lifetime helps kill the virus? That's fantastic, provide a link to a reputable source.

Last edited:
Its a f**king disgrace, if one Australian baby (dont care what background he/she is) is denied formula its a joke. Parents have complained about not getting enough in the past.

This is the image that has triggered outrage. Rightly so. Boxes of formula in those trolleys.

26798074-8186853-_4_trolleys_full_of_baby_formula_sold_tonight_Nothing_was_left_b-m-184_1585977106761.jpg

Im fairly confident Bigfooty has a diverse background on here, surely if you saw your on own culture/ethnic background resorting to these measures to try and speak up in the community in Australia and stop it. It really does give Asians a terrible reputation.

Want a solution, make it illegal to send by mail with a max 12 month jail term attached and a minimum of 3 months and or like a $50,000 fine.

Things surely would change if the laws were made like this.
I think you'll find it's much more organised than that...It's shipped out by the shipping container load in the main.

All the supermarkets I go into don't stack it in boxes on the shelf anymore for that reason, it's stacked in individual cans so it's likely they brought their own boxes or some supermarkets do have an area where you can get boxes to put your groceries in instead of the re-usable bags. SA may be different?

Last edited:
You mean the same fbi that lied to the fisa court to get a bogus investigation started into trump and has been caught red handed?..the same fbi that had partisan agents in strzok and page on record stating they won't let trump get elected...yep thought so
Do you realise the extent you have been brainwashed. The facts are all there to see. All delivered by Trump himself. Do you live in America or Norh Queensland. That would explain a lot.

I think you'll find it's much more organised than that...It's shipped out by the shipping container in the main.

Yes I do know its a very complex, strategically planned organisation. I think these Asians are called Daigou.

Policies need to change, much like how they did for toilet paper when bogans went crazy.

Supposedly in Italy the religious elderly were still taking communion and sharing from the one wine cup even while the virus was taking off. Either not the types to be regularly surfing the internet news sites or just believing they were protected by their faith so had no fear of the communal cup
Italy’s problems also probably became compounded by the traditional way they great each other every day, especially the older generation... with a kiss on each cheek.

Yes I do know its a very complex, strategically planned organisation. I think these Asians are called Daigou.

Policies need to change, much like how they did for toilet paper when bogans went crazy.
Have to be very careful how you approach it or some want to play the race card.

Do you realise the extent you have been brainwashed. The facts are all there to see. All delivered by Trump himself. Do you live in America or Norh Queensland. That would explain a lot.
You got no idea..you really don't. Go check out fisa corruption and have a great read about how the fbi lied to get and keep a warrant. But don't worry ace prosecutor john durham is compiling the case and he has the power to issue criminal proceedings..after this pandemic is over it is going to be fun watching the likes of comey, clapper and others face the music. Brainwashed..nah just watching the facts unfold

You got no idea..you really don't. Go check out fisa corruption and have a great read about how the fbi lied to get and keep a warrant. But don't worry ace prosecutor john durham is compiling the case and he has the power to issue criminal proceedings..after this pandemic is over it is going to be fun watching the likes of comey, clapper and others face the music. Brainwashed..nah just watching the facts unfold
Maybe you are Russian?

Have to be very careful how you approach it or some want to play the race card.

Australian Bogans were called out for toilet paper.

Asian Daigou being called out for baby formula.

Dont care about colour or race here, if you going to be a f**kwit while shopping, policies and laws need to be introduced. These hopefully new policies and laws if introtuduced will make zero difference to 99% of Australians doing the right thing. The toilet paper fiasco has led to problems for all Australians and our visitors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually I spent tonight trying to design my new Nike sneakers.

First world problems. :$

EDIT jenny61_99

1.png

Its been stressful to get the right balance of colours in here. :drunk:

In fairness, this mindless task takes away from my anxiety of dealing with one too many things at the moment. Shopping is one of my outlets

Last edited:
Watch "Chris Cuomo on life with Covid-19: The beast comes out at night" on YouTube

Brother of the New York Governor. Gives a good insight into what it's like having covid.

Australian Bogans were called out for toilet paper.

Asian Daigou being called out for baby formula.

Dont care about colour or race here, if you going to be a f**kwit while shopping, policies and laws need to be introduced. These hopefully new policies and laws if introtuduced will make zero difference to 99% of Australians doing the right thing. The toilet paper fiasco has led to problems for all Australians and our visitors.
It’s all good to introduce new laws and policies... but who’s gonna police them?.. the supermarkets aren’t exactly going to pay for security guards to stop people from buying their products now are they!... not exactly a great business model if you get what I mean.. these big supermarkets really don’t care at the end of the day. They get their cut of the whole deal so they have no interest in really policing it..

so do we have to assign hundreds and hundreds of police officers to patrol supermarkets around the country ?.. sounds like a massive cost to the taxpayer over a bit of baby formula..

ive got a 3 year old and a 6 year old.. haven’t bought formula in a year and a half now but prior to that we were buying it regulary for a few years... I can never recall ever going to a supermarket and not being able to buy it because it was all sold out.. and yes I have witnessed some of these Asian “Daigou” crew loading up on Occassion at my local supermarket though..

I think it’s a bit of a storm in a teacup really.. sure, they’re scummy little scrounging grubs.. but to police it would cost taxpayers more than it’s worth Worrying about..

these development/construction companies that have been caught loading up on tonnes and tonnes of medical supplies etc and taking out of the country to China ... that’s a different story... they can go **** themselves.. their building licences can be stripped off them and they can **** off back to China..

It’s all good to introduce new laws and policies... but who’s gonna police them?

Whenever you export anything out of Australia it gets tracked by customs, allow them to confiscate these products and in turn give them to struggling poor families and at the same time try and inflict a few $50k fines out of it to the offender or deport if the crime is considered as such to be at a level that desrves to scare these people, tax payer, Australians using the products and the Australian Govt the real winners.

Whenever you export anything out of Australia it gets tracked by customs, allow them to confiscate these products and in turn give them to struggling poor families and at the same time try and inflict a few $50k fines out of it to the offender or deport if the crime is considered as such to be at a level that desrves to scare these people, tax payer, Australians using the products and the Australian Govt the real winners.
Private jets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back