Game Day Suns v Us - 7:40pm - either my time or not

Remove this Banner Ad

Agreed. I will be pleasantly shocked if we win this. No Tex sux but i wanna see Gollant shine. As for Fog ..ffs man this is where u
step up.

Suns by 11.

Rankine to kick 3.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Either goes as expected and Suns by 4 goals

Or the now unpredictable nature of our forward line is the Suns undoing and we scrape by 9-12 points
Fog at CHF, Burgess there for support

I’d try something different especially in the greasy conditions, lower fwd 50 entries and play Rachele out the goal square we know he’s explosive and good overhead for his size

Let’s start positive
Dawson 25 + and a goal
Laird to rack it up 30+
Milera to create drive off HB
Rachele 4 goals
Rankine 2 and 20 touches

Crows by 11 in a humid shootout

Trying to keep myself feeling positive about this game, but we are really up against it here. The conditions won't help and our away record speaks for itself. Hoping to see good stuff from Pedlar, Jones, Hinge and Berry. We will need to see their best to stand a chance. I think running Keays as a tag intermittently isn't the worst option either.

I rarely tip against us and I rarely change my tip if I tip Adelaide but Tex out unbalances us a bit

Understand all the hope on Fog but I feel its Rankine, Rachele and Murphy who will provide our goal scoring options

Its a win-win for me. GC wins I keep ahead of the pack , we win well happy days

A very tricky first up game.....

Just hoping GC played their mini 'Grand Final' last week against Richmond with the whole Hardwick thing and build up to that, hoping they are a bit off.

Keays and Mrouch to be surprise BOG's.

A very tricky first up game.....

Just hoping GC played their mini 'Grand Final' last week against Richmond with the whole Hardwick thing and build up to that, hoping they are a bit off.

Keays and Mrouch to be surprise BOG's.

Richmond taking it up to Carlton is an early sign against Suns not being a competitive unit.

I am enjoying the steady improvement in Thilthorpe but he struggles in wet, slippery conditions at the moment. I just rewatched the Round 23 game v Sydney and he had 3 disposals. Tex also finds these conditions tough but usually manages to have some influence. Our fortunes tonight will mostly depend on our midfield and small/medium sized forwards imho.

The key match up in defence will be Lukosius plus their small/medium forwards. For us to win the game has to be an arm wrestle. If the pressure is poor (like Richmond last week) then we will look like the Washington Generals.

I tipped Gold Coast but in the words of Lloyd Christmas…………….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am enjoying the steady improvement in Thilthorpe but he struggles in wet, slippery conditions at the moment. I just rewatched the Round 23 game v Sydney and he had 3 disposals. Tex also finds these conditions tough but usually manages to have some influence. Our fortunes tonight will mostly depend on our midfield and small/medium sized forwards imho.

The key match up in defence will be Lukosius plus their small/medium forwards. For us to win the game has to be an arm wrestle. If the pressure is poor (like Richmond last week) then we will look like the Washington Generals.

If we win today it will be like all our Lloyd Christmases came at once.

I think running Keays as a tag intermittently isn't the worst option either.
Agree strongly.
I saw footage of Rowell running wild last week; if he gets a similar run the Crows will be 5-6 goals down before they settle.
I think the key is going to be full-ground, 4-quarter pressure, as shown by Sydney last night. They hunted the ball carrier fanatically, caused turnovers and scored heavily from them.

A 2-0 start to this year would give our blokes great confidence, but there's a realistic chance of going 1-4 or 0-5 which would make 2024 another hard slog playing catch-up.
It's a must-win game. Crows by 17, then with Tex back next week, flog Geelong.

Well Thilthorpe isn't playing for a while.

Under manned Crows but last week for the Suns could have been a first up change of coach win which usually happens.

Gold Coast have always been a bit flaky so with all the hype and talk of finals, they could get ahead of themselves and start thinking they're already there without having to put in the hard yards. Here's hoping.

Under manned Crows but last week for the Suns could have been a first up change of coach win which usually happens.

Gold Coast have always been a bit flaky so with all the hype and talk of finals, they could get ahead of themselves and start thinking they're already there without having to put in the hard yards. Here's hoping.

Difference being Hardwick can coach, Dew couldn't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back