News Age interview with Matt Rendell

Remove this Banner Ad

In terms of defence, I disagree with a fair bit of that, but in terms of attack - totally agree. It's pretty much Richmond's attacking blueprint at the moment and no other team can stop them.

Of course sure up your defence. You look at the great European football coaches over the yrs. Mourinho with big John Terry as the libero re.. Klopp went on the hunt for a big man in the back.. Virgil Van Dijk.. Ferguson had Jaap Staam and Rio Ferdinand. Pigs Arsene Wenger with Adams. Their teams were crazy in attack though.

You don't need to like football to appreciate what klopp does out there. 3 strikers all under 6 foot criss crossing like crazy.. selfless in making room for each other.. you'll find one on the left.. the next minute hes on the right.. holes everywhere.. defenders going crazy trying to defend em.. then you've got 2 wingers tearing it up on both sides up and down the park.. cutting in.. getting out wide again.. absolute bedlam.. with the big man Van Dijk stopping every forward thrust.

Last edited:

Sporty Spice. Why? Ummmm yep. Yours?
Surprising. Hated their music (obviously), but like Posh best. Just to get a chance to meet the great man Becks.

Sublime free kicks.

Passing.. mate.. he'd hit you in the nuts with a 40 meter pass if you pissed him off.. he was that good. And he was tough. Didn't back down.. just kept going at ya. Hard working. Only thing that let him down was that he lacked pace.. thank God for that..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Passing.. mate.. he'd hit you in the nuts with a 40 meter pass if you pissed him off.. he was that good. And he was tough. Didn't back down.. just kept going at ya. Hard working. Only thing that let him down was that he lacked pace.. thank God for that..
He won a few trophies despite that.

That brand is good and a little goes a long way. I’ve never seen a tin that big! Usually much smaller.

I add anchovies to slow cooked tomato based sauces for pasta etc.
As you say & others have mentioned, anchovies in pasta sauce are the go, dissolve completely & add a great background flavour.

Here's a post I posted elsewhere yesterday.

"Can't be fugged taking a pic but made spag bog.

When I do a batch I do a batch, roughly 30 litres.

Start off frying off anchovies, bacon & shitload of garlic. Add some wooshta & toms.
Then I blitz cauli, broc, carrotts, pumpkin very fine so it dissolves in the sauce.

Onions (heaps) mince (from a cow I got done) fryed off and added.

Mushies at the end.

Tomatoes, oregano, basil, thyme, sage, rosemary, parsley all from the garden!

Ken beautiful!!!"

As you say & others have mentioned, anchovies in pasta sauce are the go, dissolve completely & add a great background flavour.

Start off frying off anchovies, bacon & shitload of garlic. Add some wooshta & toms.
Then I blitz cauli, broc, carrotts, pumpkin very fine so it dissolves in the sauce.

Mushies at the end.

Ken beautiful!!!"

CBB0C555-28F7-41AC-BD5B-F1C636FB5840.jpeg

Nailed it, my fat spider. Nailed it!

Mushies at the end.

Ken beautiful!!!"

That’s one amazing spag bol OA! Love your veggie additions.

Mushies at the end.

Ken beautiful!!!"
I’m coming to your place, I’ll risk the fine.

That’s one amazing spag bol OA! Love your veggie additions.
Thanks VP, also about a third of the toms are cherry that I roasted in the oven, with a few herbs & oil.

Mushies at the end.

Ken beautiful!!!"

I'd love to have my own cooking show where I just swear my ******* ass off big time.. pull s**t out of the oven and say s**t like.. 'have a loooooook at thissss s**t re.. have a look at this s**t reeee.. am I a ******* great or what re'.. or if I * it up.. I'll just say.. * this s**t man.. and throw out the window.. and start yelling at Woll and Edna.. telling em where to go and s**t like that.. or if it's in the process of cooking.. I'll say s**t like.. if this ******* s**t doesn't work out I ******* swear man.. or when I'm adding ingredients.. add this s**t on and Bob's your uncle and s**t like that..

Then I'll have you lingering around throwing out your famous one liners and s**t like that.. and making a mess of the food.. saying how good it is and s**t like that..

Man.. we'd get millions of subscribers i reckon and that re.. I kid you not re.

I'd love to have my own cooking show where I just swear my ******* ass off big time.. pull s**t out of the oven and say s**t like.. 'have a loooooook at thissss s**t re.. have a look at this s**t reeee.. am I a ******* great or what re'.. or if I fu** it up.. I'll just say.. fu** this s**t man.. and throw out the window.. and start yelling at Woll and Edna.. telling em where to go and s**t like that.. or if it's in the process of cooking.. I'll say s**t like.. if this ******* s**t doesn't work out I ******* swear man.. or when I'm adding ingredients.. add this s**t on and Bob's your uncle and s**t like that..

Then I'll have you lingering around throwing out your famous one liners and s**t like that.. and making a mess of the food.. saying how good it is and s**t like that..

Man.. we'd get millions of subscribers i reckon and that re.. I kid you not re.
I would watch that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back