Racing June Daily Thread: Queensland - Dodgy Every Day, A Yulong Finally Wins A Race

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy JMac day boys. Just follow all day with the special Viridine
I saw one of the oncourse bookmakers who has recently gone online was running a promo last week double your winnings on any J Mac winner

Let’s just say he isn’t running that promo this weeeknd, got taken to the cleaners had 5 of the 9 winners on the card

Macroura for me in the JJ Atkins

Should be equal fave for mine

Can only hope Maher gives it a Milkshake too

Hard to deny that Rothfire is a deserved fave - I still think that and the Isotope form is superior to the non-milkshaked Macroura formlines

Hard to deny that Rothfire is a deserved fave - I still think that and the Isotope form is superior to the non-milkshaked Macroura formlines
Yep, but its gonna have to use petrol to get to the front and goes up in distance, so thinking something just off the speed is gonna be in perfect position to out run him.

Can see this horse getting the perfect sit behind it and if any form of a gap opens up should go off, like it did last race. Not a fan of Mallyon and thats my concern, JMac had the balls to go for it last race and this jock is probably gonna get it pocketed on the rail with nowhere to go

Not a fan of Isotope, had every chance to run him down last time and couldnt get close, line through that for me

Would have loved for him to have had two runs leading in, but my boy Niccanova some hope of being that boilover. You can raffle it though, assuming Innes Jr and Cahill don't give their horses the perfect ride (best to assume this than the opposite). Crack Me Up, Deep Image, who knows?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Julz gets way too hung up on the details for me

Overanalyses everything
Be nice if he had of top
Would have loved for him to have had two runs leading in, but my boy Niccanova some hope of being that boilover. You can raffle it though, assuming Innes Jr and Cahill don't give their horses the perfect ride (best to assume this than the opposite). Crack Me Up, Deep Image, who knows?
Deep image at 31s.

Starcaster for me at 10s ... Freedman & Newitt and gets a better track

Will watch the betting on this one.

Had it marked as a watch a couple back at Sandown as it had not wet form and it drifted late so I stayed out.

Then heavy again last start.

Back on better track can definitely improve. Would like to see a lead with that stable though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back